Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Somersville Towne Center.
nthat.gif

Dang i told myself i would be able to get some tickets. No tix for me yet. I work 3rd shift and its so tough for me to hit any stores during the day because of sleep. Im literally sleepin on the raffles lol. Hoping for snkrs release or ill just cop from flight club ? Too many fakes nowadays

Last edited:
Dang i told myself i would be able to get some tickets. No tix for me yet. I work 3rd shift and its so tough for me to hit any stores during the day because of sleep. Im literally sleepin on the raffles lol. Hoping for snkrs release or ill just cop from flight club ? Too many fakes nowadays
same man. I work 10pm to 7am. basically opposite of normal people

Y'all going overboard with these raffle tickets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
People have major (too much) time on their hands....I'm going to just gamble and go to the KOP mall Saturday morning at 8AM...if I miss, online attempts at 10AM or bust...I feel these will be in abundance. 

SoCal stores are usually raffle. I just called the Champs at Montebello mall and was told its a raffle and tickets are given out till 6pm

The Champs at Oak Park near KC has been giving out guaranteed tickets for at least a couple years now. Depending on the quantities produced you would usually have to get there 3 hours before the store opens. Ours is Sunday mornings though

I did some tickets yesterday and will get some today. People seem to be really after these. I even had to stand in line at Champs that was 5-7 people just to get a ticket.

Y'all going overboard with these raffle tickets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't say they didn't put the work in

Last edited:
This, u gone go to the mall at 8am on a whim huh
Maybe a little earlier to secure a spot in line- King of Prussia-House of Hoops usually has plentiful quantities of G/R....I know it calls for 'early' mornings, but I just assume getting my kicks FCFS at their House of Hoops and put the matters into my own hands...the last releases I stood in line there were the Aqua 8s and Maroon 6s and you could've gotten there at 8am for each and have been fine (i showed up around 7am). I realize the demand for these Breds might be greater than the Aquas and/or Maroons, but i'm willing to gamble on that. Even if i strike out, i can still head home and hop on the laptop/iphone/desktop triple- threat at 10AM. 

Back
Top Bottom