Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Got 2 pairs at footaction today. One from raffle, the other from extra pairs nobody picked up before 6. Employee said they had 50-60 pairs left. Should of got a sz 10, but like usual I get 2 pairs of 10.5 and it runs big.

Do you think they fit big enough to justify going down a half size and considering the width? Do you have a wide or normal width feet?

Last edited:

You're right. Which is why the Kupchak and Buss have to be ultra-creative in order to attract KD. For example, what if LA traded their #2 draft pick + Jordan Clarkson + Lou Williams + future pick to Sactown for Demarcus Cousins, who no longer wants to be there? They can have a nucleus of Cousins, Durant, Randle, Russell and sign another free agent such as Pau Gasol if he opts out or someone like Ryan Anderson or Luol Deng. If the Lakers can bring in a nice mix of proven veterans to go with their young nucleus, I think this would be attractive enough for KD to come to LA and become the leader of a potential title contender.
JC is a restricted free agent, which means he can't be traded without his consent. Why would he want to be in Sactown anyways. Besides, Kupchak has been on record saying that he feels out backcourt is set, and that we need help in the frontcourt (i.e. Simmons/Ingram talk). 

I've been a Laker fan for over 35 years. Yeah the last 3 years have sucked, but what you are talking about ain't gonna happened. KD is gonna sign a 1+1 to get his 10 years of service and get 35% of a team's cap (which just happens to be going up again next year). The earliest you would see KD in a Laker uniform would be 2017-2018. But after the run they are currently in, I just don't see him leaving OKC (which has Westbrook, Ibaka, & Adams) for the young talent that currently comprises the Lakers. 

Demarcus ain't coming, and I don't want him anyways. He is acting out in Sac because of all the losing and the carousel of coaches... why would losing suddenly be better in LA? I'm pretty sure he thinks he wants to be in LA, but once the losing starts, and he starts barking back at his teammates and coach, that would be going downhill real quick.
  • Pau Gasol -- Sorry,  but that boat has sailed. He's 34, refuses to come off the bench (plenty of reports how he goes into the tank when he doesn't get to start), and can't play defense. This isn't 2010 anymore. Thanks for helping us get to 3 straight Finals, but your services are no longer required.
  • Ryan Anderson -- Hmmm, lets see. I'm a stretch 4 who is probably going to get a max contract, and at least a) 15 teams with capspace that are b) better than the Lakers will be willing to sign me. No thank you Buss family, you can keep your money.
  • Luol Deng -- There is no guarantee he's even leaving Miami. Besides, Coach Thibs has ran him into the ground (as well as D. Rose, and J. Noah). I've already got an up close view of a past their prime player (Roy Hibbert) and I'm sure you would of died of alcohol poisoning if you took a drink everytime Roy feel to the ground.
Bottom line is Mitch is better off drafting Ingram, and signing some veterans to fill out the roster in the short term (this summer isn't the bonanza for free agents anyway, 2017 is) and look forward to getting this team to respectability (I'd be happy if this team could reach 30 wins next season). Hope another year of development, plus playing for a coach that understands how to get people to reach some potential (**** Byron, Hello Luke!), and I'd consider that a win.

Never forget that the stuff you are talking about is what got the Lakers in trouble in the first place; they wanted a quick turnaround from losing to the Mavericks in the 2nd round in 2011. Gave up draft picks for Steve Nash (Dead on Arrival), and Dwight Howard; then fired Mike Brown (who shouldn't have been hired in the first place) and replaced him with Mike 'Antoni (The D is silent AND nonexistent because he doesn't know what defense looks like) instead of bringing back P. Jax. 

The Lakers have been paying for their hubris ever since.

*steps off soapbox*

The problem with choosing the right size (besides JB changing up the sizing) is everyone has a different preference. We all have different feet, wear thin/thick socks, like snug/roomy fit, and/or sometimes they just need to be broken in.

The problem with choosing the right size (besides JB changing up the sizing) is everyone has a different preference. We all have different feet, wear thin/thick socks, like snug/roomy fit, and/or sometimes they just need to be broken in.
true. I like some room, but the 10.5 was still too big for my liking.

Lost the raffle.

Missed online.

Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Good luck to everyone that got a pair or three. lol

Quality wise between Masters, French Blue, and Food Poisoning 12s do yall think theyre pretty much the same?

I feel like the leather is softer than the French blues. I think it's the same leather there is just a difference in how they finished it off between the 2 color ways. The grain on both my pairs are the exact same. FB have a rougher feel to them then the black and red.

I wonder how available were these? I've noticed a lot of people entering multiple raffles and only securing 1 pair or striking out entirely. I went to a Finishline and the employee to me that the only had 1 pair in my size. 

How soon do y'all think they're gonna restock these?

Honestly, with two Jordan 11s and a Jordan 1 on the Horizon. One would think it wouldn't be too soon. But honestly no clue.

Guys chill with the sports talk. Threads have been locked due to getting off topic. Take it to the PM or sports forum please.

Last edited:
I wonder how available were these? I've noticed a lot of people entering multiple raffles and only securing 1 pair or striking out entirely. I went to a Finishline and the employee to me that the only had 1 pair in my size. 
thnk it depends on the area u live in? It was lots of unclaimed pairs in my area n my local craigslist is flooded with these... so i would say lots of pairs were available...

I just realized how smart nike is. This bs about selling to many out of inventory is pretty smart of them. Ppl are getting cancelled emails. I didnt think nothing of it when they cancelled my Masters order but now there doing it again. And the kicker is you dont get to choose. They skip over a few hot releases and offer you another 12 which they know will be in abundance and wont sell out. Pretty smart nike. Trust me you can make your program only sell what you have in stock. This is sort of a nike pre order system. Lol. Nike is slick with this

Last edited:
Still waiting on the shipping conf. Nike has me sweating right now[/quote

Same here. Whats so crazy is once my order went thru on nike i let my finish line pair out of the cart. 2nd time nike has done this too me. Ive seen ppl post the cancelled email with my size. So doesnt look good for me.

I just realized how smart nike is. This bs about selling to many out of inventory is pretty smart of them. Ppl are getting cancelled emails. I didnt think nothing of it when they cancelled my Masters order but now there doing it again. And the kicker is you dont get to choose. They skip over a few hot releases and offer you another 12 which they know will be in abundance and wont sell out. Pretty smart nike. Trust me you can make your program only sell what you have in stock. This is sort of a nike pre order system. Lol. Nike is slick with this

Honestly, you're thinking too much, family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom