Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Definitely beating my '03s to the ground before setting foot in the '16s. Which is why I saw absolutely no need to double up on the '16s. These battleships will last you 13+ years if u rock em properly

Are the Footlocker and Finishline apps as good as SNKRS as far as pop up notifications or alerts. Thinking about DLing them both.

Last edited:
I also advise paying the $2 for the J23 app. That app has hooked me up on so many restocks that lil $2 was well worth it! And also to the peeps that contribute and help others in this forum

I also advise paying the $2 for the J23 app. That app has hooked me up on so many restocks that lil $2 was well worth it! And also to the peeps that contribute and help others in this forum

I have it. The restock just happens at 7am all the time and usually in sleep. Smh I woke up 10 mins too late and I wanted trade bait for the alternate 12s

Last edited:
grabbed a pair off footaction, hopefully they ship.  $215 shipped....man eBay sellers went as low as $220-225 shipped when i was tryna buy a pair last night LOL

anyone else be getting the "due to high demand, this product could not be added to cart. please attempt your request again" BS from eastbay? is that an error or just means that they're all in other carts? i swear it used to say something different.

anyone else be getting the "due to high demand, this product could not be added to cart. please attempt your request again" BS from eastbay? is that an error or just means that they're all in other carts? i swear it used to say something different.
+1, yep

i cant cart on any sites

Back
Top Bottom