OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I'm really done with Fisher. He's just not a head coach. Only scoring 8 in the 4th is enough to get fired. **** it.

THJR is in the D League, why would we miss him? Happy he's gone.

Last edited:
I think Phils biggest regret right now is overpaying for RoLo. I think he panicked a little because everyone thought Monroe was a lock for us.

if Phil knew KP would be ready to play the 5 right away our team would look a lot different

Hardaway doesn't play because the Hawks currently have better options. Grant doesn't play because he's a pg who can't shoot or go left.

Not worried about Lopez, he's easy to move.

Probably wont watch a game till we get a real PG though.

Last edited:
8 whole points in the 4th qtr 
roll.gif

Dumb Fisher Quote

Fish: "We dont wanna be a team that, when it starts to rain a little bit, we give in. I thought we gave in a little bit in the 4th quarter."

He's the main one to give in when he plays the bench like they're starters.

Fisher and Phil are both issues. I'm done with giving Phil a pass cause he drafted KP cause in all actuality he didn't draft KP Clarence Gaines was the one who scouted him and was adamant about him being a Knick

Last edited:
We ain't goin to be **** for while

Got to learn how to deal with that

Just appreciate that the games are actual watchable this year compared to last year...

Been waiting in line at rite aid for fifteen minutes to buy this 36 pack of condoms and it's still somehow more enjoyable than watching the knicks under Derek fisher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom