OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
reasons why we will never flourish

1) Calderon wearing a championship belt in practice:

CXvZB2rWkAIC9i4.jpg:large

2) This is our coach:

“Jose's mindset and his aggression and his approach to the game really was the key to us getting back in the game,” Fisher said. “He showed a lot of character, a lot of integrity, which we did not show in the fourth quarter. We needed more Jose's out there tonight. We didn’t have enough of them.”

reasons why we will never flourish

1) Calderon wearing a championship belt in practice:

CXvZB2rWkAIC9i4.jpg:large

2) This is our coach:

“Jose's mindset and his aggression and his approach to the game really was the key to us getting back in the game,” Fisher said. “He showed a lot of character, a lot of integrity, which we did not show in the fourth quarter. We needed more Jose's out there tonight. We didn’t have enough of them.”

How many times did we just need Jose a little and he never showed up. And for him to wear that belt is unprofessional! You did your job like you were supposed to and what message does that send to the rest of the team. Fisher is the biggest joke of a coach the NBA has. He needs to coach a team like the Sixers so he can give championship belts out after game to help the young kids stay motivated. He's a joke!

It's to a point where I literally hate this guy's ******* guts. Dude is such a piece of ****

Last edited:
Jimmer is garbage, if that ****** guy is on our roster.....

Travis Wear is ****** garbage too. They should both be working at Cheesecake Factory and banned from every court in this world.

Trade Lopez, affallo, and melo.

For 2016 I just want a young team who runs and guns and scraps for every possession. I want to see guys fight too.

Apparently Fisher also put 2 stars instead of 1 on the whiteboard for Jose (Sasha Vujecic is still the leader in that category) and after nap time he was given 3 cookies.

Tony Wroten tweeted "#Tape" but quickly deleted it :nerd: :nerd:

would love Wroten on this team. Young athletic guard w/ a lot of potential. Plays defense too. Really feel like perimeter defense is our biggest problem. Besides head coach.

Back
Top Bottom