OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
KP been looking soft the past couple of games and his discipline on defense been bad as well

I like what I'm seeing.

This is something the team can build on. Don't waste it.
The problem is, we never know which team is gonna show up. They've shown us flashes of being a really good team. Hopefully this can build confidence in some of the guys who need it.

Yeah, I'm hoping this can break them into some sort of consistency. Maybe Fisher finally gets that he needs to keep his rotations smaller.

Really good game.

hmm we play a small lineup, run more PnR & transition and we blowout a good Atlanta team...

Last edited:
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 25m25 minutes ago
Grant said NYK staff told him during gm to use more screens today, bc they saw ATL repeatedly taking away his ability to swing the ball

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 23m23 minutes ago
Grant said that helped him, bc handful of opponents have taken away his passing lanes by anticipating triangle. Seems like smart adjustment

ADJUSTMENTS, just what we need! Glad to hear the coaching staff is making an impact on our style of basketball..was very excited and surprised to see they actually ran P&R's with Grant in the game...it allowed for some easy buckets for Rolo

took 35 games to make a simple adjustment :smh:

there's still time to salvage the season & make a playoff push

Last edited:
Loved that KP/dwill/lance/Gallo/grant lineup.

I would like to see us go with that a lot more. Stagger the rotating, get KP some minutes at C.

Grant looked good in that lineup.

Defense played much better.

Back
Top Bottom