OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
im so ******* tired of this team ALMOST being this & ALMOST being that. **** man when are we gonna be good enough!?

Did we have a TO left? ****** **** that hurt. We get the ball and the whole team looks lost. **** **** ****. That hurt.

melo did the right thing by passing but he shoulda took that screen from KP... and why no timeout though :smh:

Just had a great play out of a time out and we didn't call one lol. Not lkke we had an advantage

Y'all ****** get way too emotional for me 
laugh.gif

that Calderon shot was better than Melo taking it w/ Kawhi right there on him

Last edited:
I half way wanted gallo to just run the court and get to the basket.
That would've been a good idea actually. But it's easy to say what they should've down after the game is over. It's a little different when you have to make split second decisions unfortunately. But I do agree w/ the consensus that there should've been a TO called.

I half way wanted gallo to just run the court and get to the basket.
That would've been a good idea actually. But it's easy to say what they should've down after the game is over. It's a little different when you have to make split second decisions unfortunately. But I do agree w/ the consensus that there should've been a TO called.

Yea i just saw him pushing then stopped and looked to find melo and i was like noooooooooooooo.

Fisher would have had him in the dog house if he didnt get the ball to melo there

We just came off of beating the Hawks & Heat on the road back to back. I'll take a loss by 1 to a team that's undefeated at home. On to the next game. The team is finding themselves. I'm liking this.

you guys understand the Spurs have only won 6 games by single digits and 21 straight at home?

i hate moral victories too but we're on the right track. Bucks & Celtics up next at home, let's get back to .500

After that strong rebound Gallo gotta at least make sure he get the ball past half court earlier than he did...he aint know what to do with the rock :lol:

Get used to moral victories. This ain't a championship team as of yet. Lower those expectations a bit.

Back
Top Bottom