OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
you guys understand the Spurs have only won 6 games by single digits and 21 straight at home?

i hate moral victories too but we're on the right track. Bucks
Let them cry.

iso-Melo over 3 defenders: "argghh Melo"
Melo passes to an open Calderon: "argghh Melo"

we're not a contender this year but we're clearly making strides. idk what else you could ask for

We had a chance to win against a team that's undefeated at home. Idk what you expected, but you're expectations are way too high if you're upset right now.
why arent you upset? WHY DOES THIS ******* TEAM ALWAYS SETTLE FOR THIS TYPE OF ******** IM TIRED OF THIS TEAM BEING A ******* VICTIM

at least i do see progress in this team compared to last month when it was all struggles... yep we lost but im glad we didnt just lay down towards the end and fought back towards the end... not even mad we lost to the spurs because they are a good team... but would of been nice to win against them too

Last edited:

We had a chance to win against a team that's undefeated at home. Idk what you expected, but you're expectations are way too high if you're upset right now.
why arent you upset? WHY DOES THIS ******* TEAM ALWAYS SETTLE FOR THIS TYPE OF ******** IM TIRED OF THIS TEAM BEING A ******* VICTIM
They're not a championship team. It's reality 
laugh.gif
. You'll be ight fam.

that ATO oop to Porzingis was beautiful

if we keep up this level of play we'll be alright

It's like chillin w/ a chick you never expected to smash & end up gettin topped off. You still leave satisfied. That's how I view this game in particular.

Woooo anology game fuego!!! I say we cap this week off with a W against Milwaukee and ESPN better put us top ten on Monday's Power Rankings LEEGOO!!!!!

Last edited:

It's like chillin w/ a chick you never expected to smash & end up gettin topped off. You still leave satisfied. That's how I view this game in particular.
Woooo anology game fuego!!! I say we cap this week off with a W against Milwaukee and ESPN better put us top ten on Monday's Power Rankings LEEGOO!!!!!
I def. see us gettin a W against Milwaukee. That'll be great. Win 4 out our last 5 games. 
smokin.gif

ihave so many responses to this but i don't want to derail this thread right now.

missed the game, but watched these highlights.

-Melo made the right play in passing to an open Calderon. Caldo just missed it.

- on the last play (8:52 mark) since Melo was driving right and Kawhi cut in front of him, i WISH Melo wouldve hit him with his patented spin move.
- havent seen that move in a while and the middle was open. either a layup or foul
- MeloGod wouldve been back.

- glad to see this group not roll over like our usual squads. this roster got fight in them.
- need to get another streak going to fight for that 8th spot. :smokin

The fact Melo passed up that shot says a lot.

The man is learning to trust his teammates. This is a guy who used to hit game winners for fun, in the last few years he hasn't been successful at all and yet would still force the issue. He properly sized up the situation and hit Caldo for the open shot, he just missed. Ish happens.

Moral victories ain't what we aiming for but I also realize this team is still low-key not that good. We get by on heart not talent. Heart only gets you so far.

I'm never in a train station long enough to NEED WiFi. Don't trust it anyway.

The charging hubs sound sweet, but prepare to run for one when it becomes available. The express buses have AC plugs already doe.

I smell a fare increase as well. Metro card sales might plummet.

Back
Top Bottom