OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
hackers gonna have a field day wit ur info fam... shld have just let me zoe u instead of it being this way

I don't really care about the wifi im just thrilled i can access the internet underground. I used to open like 7 NT threads and walk in the subway and finesse it just right so nothing would time out. Horrible.

**** that peasant life. I was in philly a couple months ago or whenever it was and they had access in the subway i was like whatttt we are behind philly? That's not ok

I ended up seeing boyz 2 men on stage with billy joel though so i was ok

I'm also not over that loss yesterday lol

Last edited:
Why is nobody tight that fisher didn't call a timeout on the last play? I'm not upset at the L by any means, but this dude just let us bring the ball up unorganized as F. It was a mess and we were lucky to even get that look off of it. I was yelling at my TV the moment they got the rebound, knowing that Fisher was gunna Fisher.

Last edited:
Why is nobody tight that fisher didn't call a timeout on the last play? I'm not upset at the L by any means, but this dude just let us bring the ball up unorganized as F. It was a mess and we were lucky to even get that look off of it. I was yelling at my TV the moment they got the rebound, knowing that Fisher was gunna Fisher.
We aint tight because we knew he wouldn't

Galloway looked right at Fisher after he grabbed the board :lol:

Fish said he was going to call one after Gallo crossd halfcourt but didn't once we got the ball in Melo's hands. At the end of the day, we got a pretty good look to beat a team that doesn't lose often. The fact that it was even a close game for 48 mins says a lot about our team going forward.

Why let thump set up? Melo got the ball and made the right play. And for those saying MJ would have shot it... he would've hit off paxon/kerr/armstrong/hodges with the pass

Need a good bounce-back after the tough fight in San Antonio.

Come out fast, hope to see Rolo get early deep position like he's been doing recently.

Robin 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom