OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
KP needs to be more involved. Especially at the end of the stretch of games.

As poor as our offense was in OT, our defense was worse. We let this one slip away.

I hate how the last five minutes of the 4th felt like every play was drawn up for AA. Everything was forced and nothing was fluid. Terrible coaching down the stretch. ****

2yyct34.jpg

I am that denzel gif. Star power won tonight. Gave them the slight edge they needed to win. Plus i did not like those afflalo shots down the stretch. But it is what it is[emoji]128542[/emoji]

Afallo is brutal. I know I used to give mello heat for being one dimensional, but this bum AA literally does nothing but shoot. He and the buffoon of a coach lost this game.

I guess that shot KP hit in Charlotte still doesn't warrant him to get a chance to put up something in crunch time

Last night I was running off of the hype of the game and the fact that I thought we'd get blown out without Melo....but they're replaying the game on NBA TV right now and I'm sick!

Afflalo lost this game for us, chucking when we were having good team chemistry. Toughest loss of the season.

Offense got stagnant way too often. Fish shouldn't have been drawing up plays for AA with him being overall cold. He hit some big shots in regulation though. That buzzer beater just rimmed out.

Galloway played great tonight, making big plays. Pookie really does get the job done. And D Will :pimp:

I'm not really mad at anyone about last night.

This is a transitional season. I didn't expect them to compete like this. I didn't expect KP to be in the running for ROY. Didn't expect Galloway to become a legit NBA guard. Or for Pookie to be anything other than the new Jared Jeffries. Didn't expect D Will to be the slasher that he is. Especially didn't expect Fisher to show some sort of improvement.

We hung with OKC with Russ and KD playing very well and missing our best player. I'm just hopeful that builds some confidence in the team.

I really think we're moving in the right direction. You can even see the maturity in Melo's game this year.

I'm actually surprised they managed to keep it close. Not mad with this team. Only thing is Derek Fisher but that's it

Back
Top Bottom