OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
All I'm saying is, if this is a learning season...let the younger guys learn.

You run and tell the media we're a young team depending on a rookie or whatever. Then play Sasha and AA and give them all the critical decisions and moments.

Gotta pick and side and stick with it.

What is it thst sasha does that gets under so many players skins? Gotta be that he sucks but also in part to how he looks or how he talks on the court

Braey beal talking loud ish to him during their game
Drummond taking exception to his intentional foul
Chalmers elbow
Shabazz elbow

Probably some others

All them probably got like 30 homies each out of the league that are better than Sasha, on top of it dude is making more than the vet minimum.

tumblr_o24wcrizT71s3gys4o1_400.gif
[emoji]128546[/emoji]

I know its off Topic but i was just thinking how can the Twolves still be bad with the players they have? They have one of the best passer/thief in the game in Rubio, they have have Wiggins who can score whenever and K Towns who is a beast on both ends. Plus they have Levine and Shabazz who can both ball. Along with KG, Prince, Miller and Martin as Vet leaders.  What are the Wolves doing wrong? Plus Dieng on the D end.

Last edited:
I know its off Topic but i was just thinking how can the Twolves still be bad with the players they have? They have one of the best passer/thief in the game in Rubio, they have have Wiggins who can score whenever and K Towns who is a beast on both ends. Plus they have Levine and Shabazz who can both ball. Along with KG and Martin as Vet leaders.  What are the Wolves doing wrong? Plus Dieng on the D end.

Sam Mitchell.

I was thinking how if Melo had Jrue, Eric Gordon, Tyreke, and Ryan Anderson how this team would be so much better too.

AD is disappointing me.

Eh Gordon is always hurt and he shoots a low percentage. Jrue, Idk why, but he doesn't fit there. Tyreke, meh, something weird about his career. I like Anderson though. Either way, I agree Melo would have them better, but I also think Monty coaching would have them better as well.

I know its off Topic but i was just thinking how can the Twolves still be bad with the players they have? They have one of the best passer/thief in the game in Rubio, they have have Wiggins who can score whenever and K Towns who is a beast on both ends. Plus they have Levine and Shabazz who can both ball. Along with KG, Prince, Miller and Martin as Vet leaders.  What are the Wolves doing wrong? Plus Dieng on the D end.

Shabazz :smokin

Fish on Rondo saying triangle isnt for him: "You cant ask a player who wasn't very successful playing against it if he wants to play in it."

Uncle Derek needs a muzzle

Fisher needs to put his head in a hole and just stay there for the rest of his life.

The smugness is astounding. Considering hes acomplished nothing as a coach.

And in terms of playing against rongo, he was a game away from taking two chips from the lakers.

Like someone said, a list of fishers dumbest is needed

Back
Top Bottom