OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
What did the dickhead say about Rondo ?

Knicks coach Derek Fisher shot back at Rondo, who made comments in Brooklyn on Friday that the triangle isn’t for him when discussing his free agency.

When asked by a reporter before Sunday’s game about Rondo’s remark and whether it concerns him to hear that from an elite player, Fisher said, “That’s your decision on whether or not he’s elite or not. You can’t ask him when he wasn’t very successful playing against it whether or not he wants to play in it. That’s his opinion. That’s fine. He doesn’t play for us. We’re not concerned about his opinion about us at this point.’’

Most dudes just stick to what they're programmed to say. No matter what the truth is.

Should've heard the Celtics spewing nonsense about him in the beggining of the game the other night. Was shocked to hear a espn anchor give Melo mad props the other day saying he's playing great in every aspect this season besides shooting at a high percentage

Most dudes just stick to what they're programmed to say. No matter what the truth is.
Should've heard the Celtics spewing nonsense about him in the beggining of the game the other night. Was shocked to hear a espn anchor give Melo mad props the other day saying he's playing great in every aspect this season besides shooting at a high percentage
Honestly, the ONE thing I knock him on this season is his shooting percentage. Other than that, he's been all-around very good for us. Ppl tend to stick to their opinion no matter what, so it's all good. Glad we got some change in coaching though.

eek.gif

100 new posts after my post.
It's LIT

Who would be a better option in your eyes? Every coach is flawed

I would gladly go with thibbs and he may be the best bet. I just don't want everyone to be delusional and act like he is the Messiah. He isn't good with offense and runs players down. Could pose problems

These DFish rumors are wild. If they are true the story needs to come out. If not, thats some seriously slanderish stuff.

only a matter of time before TMZ picks this up :lol: :nerd:

Even though we were all calling for it to happen, this still caught me off guard.

I like Rambis a lot. Let's see what he can do.

When we fired dantoni and woody took over the team went on a nice run to end the season... hopefully that can happen again

I'm beyond tight right now. Fisher is garbage but now we gonna bring Brian Shaw? Should have just kept Fisher. They're both garbage. WHAT THE **** HAS LUKE WALTON DONE?!?!?!?! Congrats to him for coaching a team that just won a ring and not ******* up.

THIBBS OR IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM FOR A SEASON. IM ****** MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I KNOW ITS NOT HAPPENING

I like Rambis a lot. Let's see what he can do.

What?!! Rambis is a trash, bro. How do you like him a lot? Did you see what he did in Minnesota? LOL...I never liked this guy.
Alright, maybe that was a bit overstated.:lol:

I liked him for the half he coached when Fisher got ejected a while back.:lol:

I'd be okay with Thibbs if he didn't play our starters into the ground. He's got to have a solid rotation. Those guys in Chicago were always beat up.

i would welcome luke, just for the fact that hes familiar with kerr's system. if we could get that going here, i'd be happy.

Who would be a better option in your eyes? Every coach is flawed

I would gladly go with thibbs and he may be the best bet. I just don't want everyone to be delusional and act like he is the Messiah. He isn't good with offense and runs players down. Could pose problems

I definitely feel you on the burnout part. We will never complain about the players giving max effort. He might have learned that in order to be successful in the NBA he's going to have some offensive minded assistants

Back
Top Bottom