OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
every coach who ran the triangle has been terrible at coaching like brian shaw and rambis and these are the 2 guys phil wants :x

From a wolves fan, I hope ya'll understand how terrible Rambis is. May god have mercy on your souls 

Can't be worse than fisher. Besides he was coaching the wolves look at all that talent y'all have over their now and y'all still suck. I guess that's Rambis' fault as well right ? Or is it Mitchell ? When it comes to the Minnesota Timberwolves I don't think the the coaching is the problem. Organization as a whole just sucks balls and none of the players care. RIP flip

Phil wouldn't rule out contacting Tom Thibodeau, but made it clear that relationship with next coach important. He and Thibs not close.

y'all ready for the Brian Shaw era? :x

I know I said this so many times in a span of an hour but Rambis is garbage wherever he was. Whether Minnesota or LA. Dude was trash. All I hope for is the Knicks get the 8th seed to save the embarrassment of trading away a lottery pick to Toronto.

I know I said this so many times in a span of an hour but Rambis is garbage wherever he was. Whether Minnesota or LA. Dude was trash. All I hope for is the Knicks get the 8th seed to save the embarrassment of trading away a lottery pick to Toronto.
Unless we start playing out of our minds this is going to happen.... :smh:

Rambis was light years better just in the second half of that Lakers game. i really thought we could get that 8th spot this year, damn.

All I hope for is the Knicks get the 8th seed to save the embarrassment of trading away a lottery pick to Toronto.[/quote]

JVG would be a dream come true.

Last edited:
SVG aint coming here... he has a president position in detroit along with coaching the team... no way hes leaving that behind... just bring back JVG really

o ok.. ya if i had a choice it would be JVG... he even admitted he quit on the Knicks... i wish he was more vocal about coming back though

Phil's treehouse of friends :rofl: :rofl:

he put us back on track as a franchise but i wouldn't mind moving on from Phil so we can move on from the triangle :\

Back
Top Bottom