OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
How does Fat Joe know it was Mason for sure? Why does he wait till AFTER the man dies to reveal this? Fat Joe will forever be a punk in my eyes.

How does Fat Joe know it was Mason for sure? Why does he wait till AFTER the man dies to reveal this? Fat Joe will forever be a punk in my eyes.

I was thinking that also plus the fact this guy was struggling to say it :lol:

Terror Squad is no more

Last edited:
A former NBA star has found a home in Beijing. Now, he’s eyeing a spot on China’s big screen.

Stephon Marbury, the biggest former NBA star currently playing for a Chinese professional basketball team, will make his cinematic debut as the lead character in “My Other Home,” a Chinese film that revolves around his life story.

Marbury, who was nicknamed “Lone Wolf” for his style on the court during his NBA career, now plays for the Beijing Ducks, a professional basketball team based in the Chinese capital. He led the team to its first Chinese Basketball Association championship in 2012 and another two championships in 2014 and 2015.

Masai Ujiri representing the Raptors in the lottery.

The same guy that worked us in the Melo deal. Can't make this up.:lol:

Last edited:
In hindsight, Denver about get a top 3 pick in 2016, their 2014 1st roundrr, wilson, Gallo, mozgov, felton for melo....

An entire starting 5 lmao

Last edited:
The Melo trade really wasn't bad. Any time you have a chance to get a 26 year old star for a few role players & a couple picks you have to do it.

This draft class is really weak but it would've been nice to add another piece.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom