OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
There's not even a snowball's chance in hell that we KD signs here.

Son is gonna make $100 mill more resigning a 1 year, then signing long term with OKC.

Absolutely no reason to come here. Unless he doesn't like money and winning or he's surrounded by complete idiots.

Hate seeing my fellow Knicks fans get their hopes dashed every summer.

Time for us to be realistic and realize that our name will always be in the FA discussion, no matter how unrealistic the situation is.

There's money to be made by leading us on.

KD or bust ...

You up there talking about winning right?

Honestly speaking ....

How would OKC or any of his options besides GSW be a better squad than

Rose
Insert good Defender
Melo
KD
KP?

Who is going to guard these dudes?

Melo has bee. Hampered and hasn't really had the luxury of another thread to take the load of the O game but another bonofied scorer like KD would do that .... In addition KP has shown that he really is that unicorn that can play low and shoot outside ... Which will then open up the paint and take all the weight of Rose to do as he please drive or kick out.

**** would be crazy ...

Westbrook? Sure dude is hot or cold unlike Melo ... Ibaka forgot hot to play inside and then after that?

My dude .. With KD in the lineup I just don't see how they aren't efc contender at the minimum.

KD or bust ...

You up there talking about winning right?

Honestly speaking ....

How would OKC or any of his options besides GSW be a better squad than

Rose
Insert good Defender
Melo
KD
KP?

Who is going to guard these dudes?

Melo has bee. Hampered and hasn't really had the luxury of another thread to take the load of the O game but another bonofied scorer like KD would do that .... In addition KP has shown that he really is that unicorn that can play low and shoot outside ... Which will then open up the paint and take all the weight of Rose to do as he please drive or kick out.

**** would be crazy ...

Westbrook? Sure dude is hot or cold unlike Melo ... Ibaka forgot hot to play inside and then after that?

My dude .. With KD in the lineup I just don't see how they aren't efc contender at the minimum.

Just let you know that Thunder traded Ibaka. They have better trade chips than we do. They can always trade their young pieces for veterans who are hungry to win a ring.

By the way, I agree with you. KD or bust. We have KP, Melo and Rose. If we build a team for the future, trade Melo and build around KP. If we build for a championship now, we go all in.

We can always sign good veterans for min veteran contract who can play 10-20 mins a game. Just like the Cavaliers did with Mo, RJ, James Jones and Dahntay Jones.

What's the point of overpay non-superstar young players? We've already been there. It didn't work out. It's kinda tough to build a strong team through patience when our owner is named Dolan. We all know Dolan wants $$$ and requires at least one superstar on our team where it brings more fans to the Garden.

Last edited:
I wonder why we dont give Travis Trice or Darion Atkins or Jimmer or some of the other better Westchester players some time to shine in the summer league, esp because we dont have a lot of young players on the roster right now and of the ones we do have, Clea is the only one doing SL.

Im sure they would be grateful for the opportunity whether or mot they make the team for training camp. Didnt Trice and Atkins make it to training camp last year?

Last edited:
Just let you know that Thunder traded Ibaka. They have better trade chips than we do. They can always trade their young pieces for veterans who are hungry to win a ring.

By the way, I agree with you. KD or bust. We have KP, Melo and Rose. If we build a team for the future, trade Melo and build around KP. If we build for a championship now, we go all in.

We can always sign good veterans for min veteran contract who can play 10-20 mins a game. Just like the Cavaliers did with Mo, RJ, James Jones and Dahntay Jones.

What's the point of overpay non-superstar young players? We've already been there. It didn't work out. It's kinda tough to build a strong team through patience when our owner is named Dolan. We all know Dolan wants $$$ and requires at least one superstar on our team where it brings more fans to the Garden.

STAT byke....?

She's grown up nicely
nerd.gif
yooo is this really the smirking olympic gymnast?

Holy **** i didn't even recognize her :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'd eat nothing but cole slaw for the rest of my life to be with her. Need her in my life. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom