OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
The Nets will waive Jack tomorrow if they don't find a trade partner today. It'd be such a Knicks move to trade for him :lol:

I'd take him as a backup guard tho

The Nets will waive Jack tomorrow if they don't find a trade partner today. It'd be such a Knicks move to trade for him
laugh.gif

I'd take him as a backup guard tho
Coming off a torn ACL. Hard pass. 

both suck ... Could give 2 ***** about either ... Felton best years was with Amare once HE was done so was Felton ...

true but felton is making like half as much as caldo and he was half as bad. that whole gun thing with this girl messed him up.

Dudes wishing they kept Felton. I need to take a break from here.
that's what happens when we suck ... 3rd string PGs ...

That's why no one gives the Knicks a legit shot at KD, people can't let the pass go and sell the future and see the changes.

Why not discuss how Rose "can" flourish or how another offensive weapon an defensive player can take us to the finals. Of how better have we become with just a player... Nothing ... Instead we want to bash Rose and act like losing fuxking Lopez is the worst thing imaginable.

Get ya head out your ***... Why would anyone want too come to a place that everyone ***** on?

Cause no one is selling how great the **** hole can be with them.

SMH

Ducking thread has so much negative vibes is mentally draining.

Last edited:
Word is Austin Rivers is looking for ~$8M/year.

Whaddya guys think?
take him.
He's a big fan of Rose too.
Dude can slice the defense, not like the elites but he's got that skills to. He's only going to get better through year if he stay concentrated

I can see a barrage of scoring in quick short spurts once they get rolling. Goosebumps just thinking of it

Dudes wishing they kept Felton. I need to take a break from here.
that's what happens when we suck ... 3rd string PGs ...

That's why no one gives the Knicks a legit shot at KD, people can't let the pass go and sell the future and see the changes.

Why not discuss how Rose "can" flourish or how another offensive weapon an defensive player can take us to the finals. Of how better have we become with just a player... Nothing ... Instead we want to bash Rose and act like losing fuxking Lopez is the worst thing imaginable.

Get ya head out your ***... Why would anyone want too come to a place that everyone ***** on?

Cause no one is selling how great the **** hole can be with them.

SMH

Ducking thread has so much negative vibes is mentally draining.

Fax only

No one questions Rose's ability to flourish, anyone questioning is questioning his ability to stay healthy. I'm pretty sure other athletes question that as well. If he can look good and we make the playoffs next years FA's will prolly at least schedule a meeting.

Back
Top Bottom