OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
_'s gonna have me up 5 hours before I start work smh

It'd be really, REALLY cruel if all of this was false info.

im low key hyped about noah... i know its overpaid for an injury prone guy but still a good pickup... we lost rolo but got noah so good consolation prize... and swapped jose for rose but lost jerian in the process... just need to pick up a backup point and a starting shooting guard and we good

Noah would be huge. I wish KD would sign a one year deal to earn more next year with us so Noah would do the same and earn 7 this year just to earn more next year.

What I like about Noah - KP - Melo - Rose is a good balance of defense, offense & passing ability.

just pay me the rookie min, i'll start at the 2, give up 50 points to whomever im guarding, they'll get tired, everyone else will strap up the other 4, so theyre not scoring, and we save a ton of money for my back up

View media item 2086949

The length of Noah's contract matters more than the money.

Ideally speaking though, you'd like to get him at a number that would leave you enough room to sign a competent 2 who fits what we desperately need (wing who could shoot/play D). 

Also...even if Noah comes, the current parts aren't built to get away with carrying a bench full of vet min filler.

I want the Knicks to draft Rick Brunson son in the second round next year. He should be starting for Nova this coming season

Incredible some of the names you guys be throwing around.

Surprise no one has said, lets keep Sasha - he was solid. SMH

Back
Top Bottom