OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Great 4th of July on the way.

This move really just pumped me up!

Truck a Cavs/warriors finals....

We liiiiitttt.

Phil not only restored my faith in this organization but in God as well. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] ultralight beams

If we stay healthy we going to the finals

Last edited:
Jennings always wanted to play here...........dating all the way back to the 2009 Draft when he was available BUT the Knicks took ******* Jordan Hill with the 8th pick (**** you Donnie Walsh).

Now the kid is finally here 
smokin.gif

You guys know I've been a Jennings mark forever so no one's more happy than I am :lol: :pimp:

Dude has been always positive towards NYC and the Knicks since a high schooler

Last edited:
Jennings always wanted to play here...........dating all the way back to the 2009 Draft when he was available BUT the Knicks took ******* Jordan Hill with the 8th pick (**** you Donnie Walsh).

Now the kid is finally here  :smokin

Word! I remember.

Mid-level/bi-annual exception and minimums from here on out? Was that the last of cap space?

At least they finally got the length of a new deal on their side. Nice team-friendly deal for a back-up PG in this market. Courtney Lee and BJ are two of the best value signings of this offseason by any team period.

BTW I would've really liked Matt Barnes on this new squad.

Last edited:
I usually hate the 'win now' approach but Phil is doing a damn good job.

NY is set up wonderfully to pursue a stud PG (hi, Russ) next summer. Jennings and Rose coming off the books will clear $27M in cap space.

Last edited:
I just want the 90s and early 2gs goon squads back. We need some players that can get in the heads of some of these softer players.

Bring back Pookie and try to sign David Lee and we're set. Quite sure D Will will end up somewhere like OKC

80% sure Galloway & Pookie will be byke

Rose/Jennings
Lee/Galloway/Holiday
Melo/Pookie
Porzingis/KOQ
Noah/Willy

Sign another wing & big for the low and call it a summer. Good stuff Phil.

I just hope knicks fans remain humble. and I dont want to see any knickstape **** either. its been dead but cats still bring it up. this team can do work. lets fly under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom