OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I know I've been saying this thousand times but I'll say one more time

#InPhilWeTrust
#TheFoundation

Happy Fourth of July fellow Knicks familiy

Last edited:
#knickstape died when Bargnani tried to dunk over the whole city of Philadelphia
someone signed with us last season and posted the hashtag, I think it was D Will. I was just like man, no. shumpert might be the only knick exempt from being a knick for life so everything related to him must be erased from history.

I just hope knicks fans remain humble. and I dont want to see any knickstape **** either. its been dead but cats still bring it up. this team can do work. lets fly under the radar.
Very next post...

WIN NOW

START THE SEASON TOMORROW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

It's still all about showing growth and legitimate progress so they could hit in next summer's offseason. Plenty of top high-end talent available to choose from.

First they need to make a serious leap from last year.

Last edited:
Ariza shot 37% from deep last year.

Don't know how good of a defender he is anymore but I'd gladly take him for the low.

Jennings just got signed and he's already telling the front office what to do. He's about to Tony Wroten himself outta here :lol:

I'll take Ariza in a heart beat tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Jennings just got signed and he's already telling the front office what to do. He's about to Tony Wroten himself outta here.

I'll take Ariza in a heart beat tho
nerd.gif
I completely missed the Wroten thing what happened exactly? this whole time Im thinking hes still with us but I just googled it and he was waived? wth happened 
laugh.gif

Ariza is signed for 2 more years on a team-friendly contract. Kind of random from Jennings.
laugh.gif

Rockets aren't just gonna give him up for nothing.

Last edited:
The biggest benefit to KD leaving is the hopes that we can get Russ next season.

Please, basketball gods.. I deserve this.

Really excited about this team. KD soft tho, knew he realistically wasn't coming here but expected him to stay home not take the easy route like soft *** Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom