OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I been trying to say the triangle doesnt work.no coach has been successful at running it besides phil but it helped he had hall of famers on his teams. if he wants the triangle he should coach the team instead of limiting his options to just his friends. he needs to focus on building a team and let the coach figure out how to use the team he provides. Theres some good coaches out there who dont run the triangle that we can pick up

westbrook on the Knicks could happen , I can see him tryna make some bread in the fashion world and other ventures in ny.

Also, you don't build a culture around an offense. The Spurs offense is constantly changing, but their culture hasn't one bit.

This isn't the triangle offense culture.

Okay.. But what's the culture then...

Because there doesn't appear to be one, other than based around the triangle.

The culture should be Zen, but that can only happen is Phil is coaching the team. In any case, I agree the triangle fully doesn't work in todays NBA. But like JRS said, you can use some it's principles to succeed.

If Teague is shipped off to Indy, I hope Phil goes after George Hill. He would be a massive upgrade and I would be willing to deal Lance for him. 

George Hill would be the perfect...Triangle point guard.

Keep in mind, the Lakers were really interested in Hill in 2008 before the Spurs drafted him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom