OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
look at what minny did by bringing back garnett. he was hella washed when they took on his contract. hes still getting paid 8 mil next season, but they did that so he can mentor townes. have you guys thought that maybe noah is coming for more than just playing? im sure phil wants to enhance KP's defensive ability by pairing him with noah for the next few seasons. noah is probably gonna be a bonafide back up in the last 1 or 2 years of the deal, but so is garnett. the only difference is the cap went up and is still going up so the noah signing seems a lot worse than it really is.

you guys wanna talk about injury prone? beal just got a max deal that pays him almost as much as bron has made in his entire career :x

how and why the **** did clarkson accept a 4 year 50 mil deal?! hes worth much more than 90% of these bums are signing for :smh:

Isn't Jarrett a FA? He seems salty about Nets' Lin signing

Don't mind signing Jack for Rose's backup pg. He knows how to close a game with the win

Last edited:
We better not sign Eric ******* Gordon. That would be the cherry on top for this ******** *** offseason.

We know damn well no one in our starting 5 gonna play more than 65 games.

Apparently theres word that we'll be going after Wade hard now since it's looking very possible he could leave Miami. I rather him than Eric Gordon I guess...

I mean I don't like the money either but it appears practically everyone out here getting laced with big contracts. The long term implications might not be as damaging when you look at it from that point of view but I do understand why it might turn people off.

Still can't believe in 2016 we prioritized signing a washed big man over a versatile wing player.

"Washed" is a bit extreme. Noah is far from washed. Look how badly the Bulls fell off without him even after adding Nikola, a better Jimmy, and Pau.

He's gonna give us better production than Lopez and I loved Lopez.

When Bismack gets close to a max, Dwight gets a max, Manhimi gets 50 mill, we'll be content with Noah's contract.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom