Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I think flopping and acting are two different things. Very similar. But not quite the same.

AI acts. He doesn't flop.

That's just my opinion though.

what's the difference?

to me, flopping = bad acting.

Flopping to me is when you hit the deck trying to draw a charge.

Acting is simply that... acting. AI acts or over-exaggerates when he gets hit sometimes.

The difference is that AI usually DOES get hit. He's just trying to sell the severity of the hit.

Dudes that flop usually hit the floor with little to no contact. Marginal at best.

And when I say flop, I'm not talking about Manu. I'm talking about a guy like Devin Harris.

I typed all of that and then saw ska's response. He summed it up much better than I did.

AI definitely does both. He acts more than he flops I think.

I dont like the part he said about this is not a God given talent.

Get the F outta here Mike. You think any bum can practice everyday till they become the GOAT of a sport?

Its God given talent FTW!!

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

WHY ARE THERE STILL MICHAEL JORDAN COMMERCIALS???
AINT THIS DUDE RETIRE IN SHAME LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
WHAT A CROOK, STILL PUSHING $200 SHOES ON OUR URBAN YOUTH
smh.gif

Oh you're an american today?

Finally got it. Its on one of ESPNs alternate programming channels. God this looks horrible with no HD.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I think flopping and acting are two different things. Very similar. But not quite the same.

AI acts. He doesn't flop.

That's just my opinion though.

what's the difference?

to me, flopping = bad acting.

Flopping to me is when you hit the deck trying to draw a charge.

Acting is simply that... acting. AI acts or over-exaggerates when he gets hit sometimes.

The difference is that AI usually DOES get hit. He's just trying to sell the severity of the hit.

Dudes that flop usually hit the floor with little to no contact. Marginal at best.

And when I say flop, I'm not talking about Manu. I'm talking about a guy like Devin Harris.

I typed all of that and then saw ska's response. He summed it up much better than I did.

AI definitely does both. He acts more than he flops I think.

yea, i read Ska's response and i see what you mean.

it still irks me though
mad.gif
laugh.gif

SMH @ the Lakers fans in the crowd applauding when Melo got hit in the face, then started to chant DUI again

Laker fans make me hate the Lakers, what a bunch of peons

see and now cuz ac was starting they have the momentum...
Jr or Kleiza needs to start the rest of this series and use ac as a backup to ai at point...

Originally Posted by niidawg3

I dont like the part he said about this is not a God given talent.

Get the F outta here Mike. You think any bum can practice everyday till they become the GOAT of a sport?

Its God given talent FTW!!

Same thing I thought...

how can you be considered good if you dont play defense? at least ai gets steals melo is the WORST ive seen in a while

Back
Top Bottom