Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

Iverson may have picked up that foul but at least he's running the court. The rest of the team seems lethargic and uninterested in finishing the game.Dudes just standing around, not rebounding, and watching LA attempt wide open 3 pointers. Well LA won this one...

This is how Kobe lost the Detroit series and game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals
tired.gif

ummm why was kobe about to be out for the year from shame when jr gave him that in and out lololololol someone get the video up ... good thing the lakers havegasol and odom cuz kobe isnt a big time player ... i feel i was saying this years ago when one shaq daddy was on his team too

Originally Posted by nyk buc

why can my boy tmac have this luxury of talent to work with?
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
He had Yao (best C in the league) last year, just face it he's NEVERgetting out of the 1st round

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ummm why was kobe about to be out for the year from shame when jr gave him that in and out lololololol someone get the video up ... good thing the lakers have gasol and odom cuz kobe isnt a big time player ... i feel i was saying this years ago when one shaq daddy was on his team too

LOL

tired.gif
Get out of here with that crap. Tmac could play with a all star team and he would still find a way to choke god damn bum

is melo the new dirk ??? all of those post moves in college and he's still settling for the lazy off the dribble jumper.

dude is officially car-pillow atnhony from now on to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

i didn't pick the lakers to sweep the nuggets, but i can see why some people would feel that way, when you play absolutely NO DEFENSE at all, a decent team can just move the ball around and get any shot they want. kobe's had a subpar game today and they nuggets are still getting slaughtered
smh.gif
Melo please get outta _enver and go to a team that wants to play some D.

Yea since Melo is the only lock down defender on the nuggets
eyes.gif

He's the worst defender on the team...

Originally Posted by knightngale

This is how Kobe lost the Detroit series and game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals
tired.gif

lol at blaming kobe.

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
He had Yao (best C in the league) last year, just face it he's NEVER getting out of the 1st round

in the reg. season. yao never came close to a performance pau is having right now dude, not even clsoe.
i gotta admit, the lakers are the best offensiveteam in the L. if they can shore up the d a lil bit, they will go to the finals.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

tired.gif
Get out of here with that crap. Tmac could play with a all star team and he would still find a way to choke god damn bum

laugh.gif
I don't know how you managed to get T-mac into this post

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nyk buc wrote:

tired.gif

Yup, he's cursed. Soft $*% !%!*! will never play in the second round.

see man yall that been sayin jr is garbage this is what he's been doing the last 2 months of the year...nuggets fans know

edit: he gives up a 3 to kobe right after i typed that lol

JR Smith's tattoo's are dumb as hell. I swear his arms are just a bunch of squiggly lines.

He must go to Carmelo's "artist".

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

i didn't pick the lakers to sweep the nuggets, but i can see why some people would feel that way, when you play absolutely NO DEFENSE at all, a decent team can just move the ball around and get any shot they want. kobe's had a subpar game today and they nuggets are still getting slaughtered
smh.gif
Melo please get outta _enver and go to a team that wants to play some D.

Yea since Melo is the only lock down defender on the nuggets
eyes.gif

He's the worst defender on the team...

nah i didn't mean it like that, he's one of my favorite players, so i just wanna see him succeed, and at least with George Karl being the coach, idon't see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom