Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

LOL at DUI

JVG apologizing to EKIL 4 RENOGAWDNAB*
laugh.gif

*copyright Ska

If the Nuggets knew how to hit some free throws they would be in this game right now.

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

I'm tired of Melo smilin..like this is funny...you dont see Iverson or Camby or Martin smiling....I cant stand melo sometimes...

u do know smiling is sometimes a sign of anger/frustration right? have u played sports before? if this was no rules, melo might slam somebody already forhis team's pathetic play

Yikes 16 shot missed

Martin talking alot right now, this might come back to bite him in the #%* later

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

I'm tired of Melo smilin..like this is funny...you dont see Iverson or Camby or Martin smiling....I cant stand melo sometimes...

u do know smiling is sometimes a sign of anger/frustration right? have u played sports before? if this was no rules, melo might slam somebody already for his team's pathetic play
dogg i hoop d1 at portland state...so yea ive play sports...and if my team was losing in game 1 of the playoffs i wouldnt be smiling...and he'sjust a clown thats while he's smiling

Back
Top Bottom