Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

pimp.gif
Farmar. I knew that one was in.

Pau is beasting. I'm pretty impressed with the Lakers, at least through 3 quarters.

Lakers are scary good.

I seen this coming though. It was not a good sign when the Lakers are up and Kobe is 2-10 going into the half.

smh.gif

DAMNIT DENVER!!!!!
mad.gif

i didn't pick the lakers to sweep the nuggets, but i can see why some people would feel that way, when you play absolutely NO DEFENSE at all, a decent teamcan just move the ball around and get any shot they want. kobe's had a subpar game today and they nuggets are still getting slaughtered
smh.gif
Melo please getoutta _enver and go to a team that wants to play some D.

I am happy that the Lakers are once again looking like the contenders of the past...but man this game iskind of boring.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

You know what's awesome?

Kobe is 2/11 and we are still winning by 17
smokin.gif

That is awesome. Kobe doesn't have to do it by himself like the past few first rounds where he gave it his all and by game 6/7, he was gassed.

This is so hard to watch as a Gasol fan. Don't think I'll ever be able to root for the Lakers, but Gasol gets points so easy. He is the difference.

the lakers are too good... omg they are toooooooo goooooooooood
pimp.gif

gasol is gold
eek.gif

kobe taking the backseat this game and the lakeshow are still up by double digits?? he is gonna go off in game 2
laugh.gif

this team has "IT" right now
pimp.gif

phil needs to slap kobe, dude hasn't driven to the hole ONCE today, %$!! is disgusting

Back
Top Bottom