Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^^^
I agree. You made out like a BANDIT taking Bron at #4, and then Paul at #14. I take it that Iggy was your third rounder, which is a major value pick, and JJ in the 4th ain't bad either. You didn't take any elite C's, but Chandler, Bargnani, and Big Z give you a nice complimentary stable of pivots, all who are better than average. Rasheed is one of the most underrated fantasy guys out, and may regain his C eligibility this year as well. Felton is primed to have a breakout year, and Mike Miller is a great mid-round pickup. Some of those later rounders may be throwaways, but most are anyway.

Overall I really, really like that squad.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

^^^
I agree. You made out like a BANDIT taking Bron at #4, and then Paul at #14. I take it that Iggy was your third rounder, which is a major value pick, and JJ in the 4th ain't bad either. You didn't take any elite C's, but Chandler, Bargnani, and Big Z give you a nice complimentary stable of pivots, all who are better than average. Rasheed is one of the most underrated fantasy guys out, and may regain his C eligibility this year as well. Felton is primed to have a breakout year, and Mike Miller is a great mid-round pickup. Some of those later rounders may be throwaways, but most are anyway.

TEAM AM FAM

What do you guys think of me trading kyle korver for luis scola and anthony parker?
TEAM SAINTS

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

^^^

TEAM AM FAM

Drop Bonzi Wells or Brevin Knight?

I took a chance on them and drafted both these guys with my last 2 picks... but I want to make some roster space...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Drop Bonzi Wells or Brevin Knight?

I took a chance on them and drafted both these guys with my last 2 picks... but I want to make some roster space...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom