Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I really need pgs. So I have brandon roy, kevin durant, and shaq available for trade.
I don't need these player. So can someone tell me some guards I can get in return them. Thanks

I'm Giving up: Billups and Pau.
Receiving:Al Jefferson and Tony Parker.
what do u think?
it seems almost like a toss up to me.
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

fresh feet:

keep ur people, dunleavy sucks @#%$.

Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

Quote:
I'm Giving up: Billups and Pau.
Receiving:Al Jefferson and Tony Parker.
what do u think?
it seems almost like a toss up to me.

I think Billups and Pau is the safer choice. Jefferson has a big upside this year but he also doesn't have someone like PP to take attention away. Not to mention Billups is a great fantasy PG.

Quote:
I just received a trade offer:

Sending: Kirk Hinrich and Al Thorton
For: Tony Parker and Mike Dunleavy

What do you guys think about the trade?

Rejectorino.

Quote:
Who would you start glen davis or kenny thomas

Thomas definitely. Hold off on Davis until you see how Boston's situation plays out.

808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

I'm pretty new at this but does it really matter who starts? As long as their "playing" and their not benched, they would contribute to the game right?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

Channing Frye just wasted one of my games :smh:
smh.gif

12 team public league. 7th pick. Winner mode. Did some waiver wire work. This is the best I could make my team...my bench sucks, crossing my fingers for no injuries:

PG: Gil Zero
SG: Kevin Martin
G: Luol Deng
SF: Peja Stojakovic
PF: Al Jefferson
F: Drew Gooden
C: Marcus Camby
C: Nene Hilario
Util: Brevin Knight
Util: Yi Jinalian
Bench: Andrew Bynum
Bench: Channing Frye
Bench: Mike Conley Jr.

I hope Yi Jianlian is a 3 pt threat and Brevin Knight can help my obvious weaknesses :\
ohwell.gif

What was with Brandon Roy tonight? I know it's the first game, but I was almost ready to put him on the block.
On another note, somebody in my league picked up Adam Morrison tonight...

Blazers21NTNP:

roll.gif

And I'd like to add that I miss season threads.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
"if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength."​

oh efff....i didnt get to put ronnie brewer and webster in as starters..is this considered a wasted stat??? i was reading about that and yahoo said i didnt have to....dudes were doin good today too....
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

I'm getting this trade proposed to me:

I trade away:
Andre Iguodala
Joe JOhnson
Andrei Kirilenko

I get:
Kobe Bryant
MO Williams
Ron Artest

This is in a standard 9 cat ROTO league. I don't have any holes, my starting SF is Marion and I'm giving up my SG1 and PG1 (Iguodala/Johnson). Only category I've giving up is blocks, but I'm getting assists and points back. I also have Biedrins and Camby for blocks.

I would do this but I'm wary about Mo Williams. I'm not expecting him to produce as much as last year, especially after the contract.

NT, what do you think?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
I don't care if Starbury is always blazed.​

HOOPERVILAA:
oh efff....i didnt get to put ronnie brewer and webster in as starters..is this considered a wasted stat??? i was reading about that and yahoo said i didnt have to....dudes were doin good today too....

So when Brewer and Webster were playing, they were on the "bench" of your roster right? If that's what you're talking about, no you don't get the stats. You have to put them in either the PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, either of the C, or either of the UTIL spots to get their production.
And I'd like to add that I miss season threads.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
I assume you are playing Yahoo right? If so, as long as they aren't marked as BN (bench), all stats will count.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

League ID# 172412
Password: qwerty

ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

im new to fantasy basketball and i was wondering if you have players that arent playing that day, can you put them on the bench and play other players that are playing that day ? cause my phx players arent playing today and i was going to bench them for others that are. and can i change my lineup everyday ?

thanks
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

^^^ If it's Yahoo, you can preset on whose going to play on what day for the whole season if you want. To answer that question, yes bench the players that doesn't play for that day and put in the ones that has a game.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

^ if it is head to head, you MUST do that.

if its points/rotisserie.....it requires a bit more strategy.

you're probably head to head.....so yes do it. just see if you're matched up against another team this week.
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

is it too early to give up on scola?
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

Back
Top Bottom