Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

what do you guys think of my team? good, bad, or in between?
4yrbsqo.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Wilkins will probably see a spike in his numbers since he is starting. His numbers always come in spurts so some games he will have 20 points on 4 threes and some nights he will go 2-10 and have six points.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

I have the 4th pick in my draft in 10 minutes. Who should i look to take in the 1st round. HELP QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Gasol? What about Dirk, Lebron, or Nash??
TEAM XBOX360​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

So my team ended up being.

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Yao Ming
3. Baron Davis
4. Tyson Chandler
5. Carmelo Anthony
6. Andrei Kirilenko
7. TJ Ford
8. Monta Ellis
9. Samuel Dalembert
10. Kyle Korver
11. Elton Brand
12. Al Horford
13. Charlie Bell
14. James Posey
15. Kelenna Azubuike.

What do you guys think of my team? I had the 4th pick
TEAM XBOX360​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I NEED 1 MORE PERSON FOR A 10 MAN LEAGUE. IT'S HEAD 2 HEAD. THE LIVE DRAFT IS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3, AT 2:30 PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. PLEASE JOIN, JUST 1 MORE!! PLEASE RESPOND TO THE THREAD IF YOU JOIN SO OTHERS KNOW IF THE SPOT IS FILLED.
basketball.fantasysports....nba/164225
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^
I hope that's at least a 12 man league.

Posey, Bell, Buke have no reason to be in any 10 man leagues. Are you just planning on holding onto Brand or is there an IR?
808. PERIOD.

I'm holding onto Brand. Posey and Bell were not bad choices ( that i had to rush ) And i think Buike will average alteast 10 points a game.

EDIT: I'm about to drop Posey for Pietrus or THornton
TEAM XBOX360​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^^^
That's actually not a bad trade for you, IMO, but I don't know what the rest of the roster looks like.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

do you guys think Damien Wilkins is for real? He looks pretty impressive so far.
Team Grizzlies

guys i still need help on this:

I'm getting this trade proposed to me:

I trade away:
Andre Iguodala
Joe JOhnson
Andrei Kirilenko

I get:
Kobe Bryant
MO Williams
Ron Artest

This is in a standard 9 cat ROTO league. I don't have any holes, my starting SF is Marion and I'm giving up my SG1 and PG1 (Iguodala/Johnson). Only category I've giving up is blocks, but I'm getting assists and points back. I also have Biedrins and Camby for blocks.

I would do this but I'm wary about Mo Williams. I'm not expecting him to produce as much as last year, especially after the contract.

NT, what do you think?

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
I don't care if Starbury is always blazed.​

I wouldn't do that trade. I think AK will be much improved and back to his old form and AI2 is a stat filler also. Joe Johnson is a notch below Kobe but still a solid player. So basically you are giving up three solid guys for a superstar (Kobe), a question mark (Mo post-contract) and half a question mark (Artest).
808. PERIOD.

I NEED 1 MORE PERSON FOR A 10 MAN LEAGUE. IT'S HEAD 2 HEAD. THE LIVE DRAFT IS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3, AT 2:30 PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. PLEASE JOIN, JUST 1 MORE!! PLEASE RESPOND TO THE THREAD IF YOU JOIN SO OTHERS KNOW IF THE SPOT IS FILLED.
basketball.fantasysports....nba/164225
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^^^
You getting T-Mac? If so, then absolutely IMO, unless you are really thin on C's.
TEAM AM FAM

Anyone know why Gerald Green didn't start or even get into the game for the T-Wolves?
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

I have Nene on my team and I'm thinking about dropping him. My problem is that over the years I watched Nene his pattern is that he usually comes into camp out of shape but towards the middle of the season he gets into shape and really starts to produce. Should I drop him now or should I wait?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

^^^
What players are out there that you're looking at? I've been bitten by the Nene Faith Bug myself, and in more than one season to boot. I'd say you drop him, at least for now.
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom