.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

I think you have to start Kevin Jones although MJD could always go off

And Jordan201 I'm going Fitzgerald and Holt

Since you asked for three Jordan201, and WGM only gave you two, I will finish his work. I think Driver is the third guy you go with. Minny's pass defenseis terrible and Antoine Winfield being out doesn't help.

i need one more,

Fitz Holt and....

Im leaning towards Driver cause of Fiitz and Quan being on the same team, but IDK,

So glad I benched Jackson for Holmes.
smh.gif
Never coming onhere asking for advice again.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

My championship hopes might be dashed if AP is seriously hurt...
smh.gif
frown.gif

Am I asking too much for LT to get 3 TD vs. Colts D?

Guy I'm facing had McNabb, T.O. & Shockey today, and only has Seattle's D left and he's up by 4 points...
ohwell.gif
alien.gif

Should I trade AD now that he's a bit banged up?

How long is he out for?

P.S. I benched the Charger D/ST.

SMH at me.

people of nt i call on you....there are rumblings of a scandal in my fantasy football league. i'll let you be the judge.

heres a ridiculous lopsided trade that went down this past weekend (there are no vetoes in our league):

STEVEN JACKSON (the #2 pick in our league, is gaining health and should be his normal last season self over the next 7 weeks)
ryan grant (breakout game yesterday, 100 yards and a score)
reuben droughns (sucks, but still got a score yesterday)

for....

fat turtle lendale white (7 carries for 12 yards, left game with an ankle injury)

the conspiracy is that the guy that traded all 3 of those players for lendale is trying to help the girl in our league win the league. she's already infirst place, and he's basically making her team the best in the league hands down (though my second place duo of brady and moss beg to differ)
laugh.gif

so, all i really want to know what you guys think of the trade. personally i think something fishy is going on, and i'm trying to get to the bottom of it.i'm getting pretty heated, and i'm going to confront the culprits.
mad.gif

i recieved this trade proposal,
I give
Reggie Bush
Dwayne Bowe
Troy Polamalu

i get
Peyton Manning
Deshaun Foster
Hines Ward
Lamont Jordan
Madieu Williams

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

driver is one of the most depressing WRs this season...

CO-MUTHA-
81eev13.gif
-SIGN!!!
I took my third loss this this week cuz I started Driver instead of P.Crayton.
indifferent.gif

Favre is making use of all his weapons, but Jennings is the only one taking it to the house...
smh.gif

Unless Selvin Young starts in week 11, I'm starting LT (vs Jacksonville) & Dunn (vs. Buccs) at RB.

Two L's in a row...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

driver is one of the most depressing WRs this season...

I'd say the award for most depressing WR goes to Steve Smith. Dude's killing me in one of my leagues
mad.gif

HEL ME OUT NT!!! I know it's early but what 3 should I go with in week 11

Greg Jennings vs Car
Plaxico @ Det
Tj Hous vs Arizona
Lendale @ Denver

Back
Top Bottom