.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

All 3 of those WR matchups are pretty good. And Lendale is nursing an injury...

TJ is a must start every week and I'd go with Plax and White if he's 100%.
Thanks I really appreciate it

Originally Posted by 650

Which two RBs?

McGahee vs. Cle
Lynch @ Jac
Graham vs. Ari
Watson @ Atl
Lynch is vs NE
Graham is @ ATL
Watson is vs ARI

Right now I would say McGahee and Graham. I'm not sure what's the status on Lynch, but I know he got hurt last game and Watson should be splittingcarries with Rudi.

Now that Peterson is out this week, I need to fill in that spot with someone who is gonn aput points up. I'm in 3rd place right now, 1 game behind 2nd.
This week is a must win!

Any suggestions on my RB/WR situation?? Who should I pick up, who should I drop??

7xkh007.jpg

6upk21l.jpg

73ep8vo.jpg

I would def drop Washington and pick up either Graham or Engram. Graham's been playing well lately and ATL doesn't have a great run D. If you're ina PPR league Engram would be a good option bc Seattle is going to be pass heavy with Alexander being hurt. I'm pretty surprised those two are available.How many teams are in that league?

Damn, I'm stuck.

Should I do:

Heath Miller and Boldin

for

Braylon Edwards?

My WR's are Fitzgerald, Holt, Boldin, Driver.

My TE's are Miller and Watson(NE)

Driver has been very disappointing since he is like the 4th option behind Jennings, Jones, Lee, and then him.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

I would def drop Washington and pick up either Graham or Engram. Graham's been playing well lately and ATL doesn't have a great run D. If you're in a PPR league Engram would be a good option bc Seattle is going to be pass heavy with Alexander being hurt. I'm pretty surprised those two are available. How many teams are in that league?
I was actually contemplating starting Washington over Holmes this week
ohwell.gif

Graham doesn't sound like a bad option either though. If by PPR you mean Points Per Reception, then no it's not. There's on;y 8 teams in ourleague, but only 4 are still actually active. The other 4 just quit updating or making any moves after the 2nd week.
smh.gif
Takes the fun outta it for the restof us.

EDIT: to Jordan201
Eh, I go ahead and make that deal if you think you can really rely on Watson the rest of the way

Because then your receivers are gonna be STACKED

Yea my receivers would be stacked but then my TE production will go down.

Even though Watson has shown that when healthy, he's a top 5 Fantasy TE.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Originally Posted by 650

Which two RBs?

McGahee vs. Cle
Lynch @ Jac
Graham vs. Ari
Watson @ Atl
Lynch is vs NE
Graham is @ ATL
Watson is vs ARI

Right now I would say McGahee and Graham. I'm not sure what's the status on Lynch, but I know he got hurt last game and Watson should be splitting carries with Rudi.

damn what the hell was i looking at
laugh.gif

TRADE
I get:
Frank Gore
I give up:
Marvin Harrison
Brandon Jacobs

Marvin Harrison hasn't played since Week 5 and I'm never sure whether to start Brandon Jacobs or not.
So NT, should i Do it?

No.

Jacobs has an easy schedule and can run.

Gore has no line and is always out of the game before the 4th quarter even starts.

^^^
jacobs has been a consistent beast since returning from injury...
i'm gonna start both him and gore this week with the injury to adrian peterson....

jacobs is good for 12-16 every week, he only gets like 2 shots at the goal line, but always has 100 yards from scrimmage
gore will probly have a solid 8-12 points in a non-ppr league. the niners line has just been terrible but they HAVE TO run

I DEFINITELY would not do that trade tho.

i scooped up chester in my league. i think he's going to have a big game in adrian's absence. i'm starting him at the w/r position w/o hesitation.whose with me?!

When do you think Ricky Williams will be up on Yahoo? I got SJAX, the Edge, and AP. I'm thinking he'll raise a couple of eyebrows when he returns andwanna snag him with the quickness. Thanks in advance!

What 3 should I go with in week 11

Greg Jennings vs Car
Plaxico @ Det
Tj Hous vs Arizona
Lendale @ Denver

Right now I am thinking of going Jennings, TJ, and Lendale. Plax is saying he feels worse than ever but then again Lendale got hurt last week to but is playingon Monday night. Can't decide on Lendale or Plax.

^ Jennings, Housh, and Plax. I'm sure plax will get a touchdown against a weak Cards D.
Can someone help me? WHo should i play between these 3? Pick 2. Portis, Ryan Grant, and LT. THe reason im kinda iffy is because LT is playin Jacksonville whohas a good run defense. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You have to leave LT in. It's a must. Yea he's been struggling a little bit this year, but any game can be a monster game for LT.

As for Grant and Portis, Portis faces the Cowboys D which is real tough with the run. Don't expect a big game.

Grant on the other hand faces the Panthers D. And remember, Grant can run and catch. The only thing is that you never know what you'll get out of thePackers. Whether they'll throw for the majority of the game or split it. It seems like they'll try to just throw on that weak Panthers D. Like I saidbefore, Grant can also catch.

I'll go with LT and Grant

Back
Top Bottom