Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Dwight Howard with 7 blocks in the first half tonight!!!
pimp.gif

Mario Chalmers killing me with 5 TOs.

Wow, what horrible stats today from Horford, Calderon
sick.gif
smh.gif

Good thing I didn't drop WIlson Chandler.

And damn, my friend got Bosh and J. O'neal on the same team and he is seriously killing my league in points and rebounds.
A 20-10 combo on almost every night.

^I almost got JO in a trade, Cholly V+Ryan Gomes for him. %*%! got vetoed with the quickness. This league is dumb. They vetoed my %*%! but a trade ofMarquis Daniels+Spencer Hawes for Richard Hamilton+Rajon Rondo goes through. Hate it when people are jealous because I'm first in the league.
indifferent.gif

Anyway, is this trade good?
I get Rafer Alston
He gets Mario Chalmers.

Haven't been watching Rockets games but is Brooks cutting into Skips time or is Skip still getting 35 minutes a game?
League settings are h2h points, points=1, rebs=1.5, assists=2, steals/blocks=2.5

He also has Kaman and Shaq.
Damn him.

Alstons been struggling and Brooks is playing most of the 4th quarter so that should tell you somethign about him.
Keep Chalmers.

^Yeah, imo that's way too much. Brand is buy low right now so I think you could send less valuable, maybe Gay and Okur could work, or Gay and filler.

Oh, and in my 20 team league, Kirk Hinrich is on waivers, should I pick him up? There is one spot on our rosters for IR so I could just stash him away untilfeb/march in time for the playoffs. This is a h2h total points league.

^^ Thanks. I'd pick up Kirk if you can stash him on IR..but if thats the case, has anyone picked up Gilbert or Manu already? I'd aim for those two guysfirst.

Would you guys pick up Westbrook and drop Duhon? Westbrook was just put on waivers...

I get: Danny Granger
I give: Zach Randolph

Granger was a late 1st round early 2nd round guy this year I understand, but Randolph has been a consistent source of points and rebs.. Should I just do it onname and trade value?

dude that is a hell of a steal. I would pounce on that, if it doesnt work out you can just deal him off again for an even better player.

Don't get kirk, your better off getting someone else to stash.
Even when he returns, he will be inconsistent and Rose would have gotten all his minutes anyways.

does anyone know if J.R. Smith is still worth keeping? Beno is still available i wanna pick him up but iono

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

Granger was a late 1st round early 2nd round guy this year I understand, but Randolph has been a consistent source of points and rebs.. Should I just do it on name and trade value?
What are you waiting for? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

Granger was a late 1st round early 2nd round guy this year I understand, but Randolph has been a consistent source of points and rebs.. Should I just do it on name and trade value

DO IT!! a no-brainer imo..he'll produce more consistently and give more trade leverage for the future
Granger >>>>>>>> Snack Randolph

is it time to drop charlie villanueva? not only he lost his starting spot to a rookie..he got injured last night with a hamstring injury..i could pick upserviceable like

jeff foster
ryan gomes
randy foye
joakim noah
mo evans
nick collison
darrell arthur

or should i hold on to charlie v? his backup has already been taken in my league

Back
Top Bottom