Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Trade Away:
Amare
Devin Harris

Receive:
Calderon
J O'neal

im willing to part with Amare cuz i feel that Dwight Howard is a better fantasy player than Amare is......
your thoughts on this trade?

Thanks y'all I accepted. But honestly some of you are sleeping on ZBo this year, peep his game log.

Brights- Ellis is saying January.. I personally don't think it's worth the wait.

mustbetheshoe58- I'd drop him for Foye. He has the most upside out of all those FAs that you listed.

rck2sactown- I honestly would try and see if you can get a player less injury prone than J-O. But if you have D12 AND Amare on the same team, I would keep bothjust because owning both of those two is just silly LOL

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Trade Away:
Amare
Devin Harris

Receive:
Calderon
J O'neal

im willing to part with Amare cuz i feel that Dwight Howard is a better fantasy player than Amare is......

you have amare and dwight?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Trade Away:
Amare
Devin Harris

Receive:
Calderon
J O'neal

you have amare and dwight?
eek.gif
@@**# is disgusting
smh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
ya the were my 1 & 2 pick..... it kinda ended up biting me in the butt because my point guards are Devin Harris, Andre Miller, and Roger Mason (WithS-Jax & Hedo helping out). So im seriously lacking in the Assists category.
I know even without Amare I'd still have Blocks and Rebounds (probably) on lock so I'm just trying to cover some of my other weaknesses, mainlyassists, TOs, and 3s.

How severe was Calderon injury from last night? He got hurt so I'll take a look at that first before pulling on the trigger.
Stick with Amare and Howard though.
Is Foye available in your league? Pick him up, he will give you 4-5 at least each game.
The way Amare is playing, you can probably get a better deal than Calderon and O'Neal, you can look upwards to getting Deron Williams or maybe even Nashfor him.

Mustbetheshoes- get Foye if you can do with a bad fg%. He has been playing a bit better as of late, at least better than the rest of your options.

Should I...
Get: Ron Artest
Give: Jameer Nelson

Even though Ron Artest has been doing horrible (which he just got dropped by someone for Azabuike
laugh.gif
).

I'm not sure how consistent Nelson will be, but he does play in the East and Ron has McGrady & Yao.. so I'm not sure
grin.gif
. Thanks.

quick fantasy basketball question: should i drop josh boone to pick up monta ellis?

dropped rodney stucky and picked up boobie gibson...good pick up...and my League just dropped monta and agent 0 who shouLd i pick up?...and shouLd i tradefarmar for ariza or keep farmar?...thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Should I...

Even though Ron Artest has been doing horrible (which he just got dropped by someone for Azabuike
laugh.gif
).

I'm not sure how consistent Nelson will be, but he does play in the East and Ron has McGrady & Yao.. so I'm not sure
grin.gif
. Thanks.
MFing definitely,
laugh.gif

quick story:

so im currently 4th place in a 12 team H2H league..and this guy that's in 9th place wants lebron BAD..and he proposed me this..

i give up:

lebron james
darrell arthur
anthony parker

i get:

deron williams
oj mayo
tim duncan

my current squad:

PG: kidd, alston, felton
SG: kevin martin, rip, foye
SF: james, parker
PF: brand, lee, arthur
C: bogut, boone

should i make the trade? looks like will
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^do that in a heartbeat... you have all your bases covered... points,rebs,assists,steals,blocks, everything!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Should I...

laugh.gif
).

grin.gif
. Thanks.
MFing definitely,
laugh.gif
I made the deal
grin.gif

After a few more pick ups:

G: Kobe, Billups, Andre Miller, Marquis Daniels, Ramon Sessions
F: J Rich, John Salmons, Ron Artest, Turkoglu, Al Harrington, Elton Brand
C: Ilgauskas and Brad Miller

Something is missing.. hmm.

I had a hard *++ time accepting this offer, because I had to drop Mike Miller, but I did.

Give: Caron Butler
Get: Ron Artest, Andre Miller.

how does this sound
i give:
rudy gay
antwan jamison

i get:
dirk nowitzki

also: i dropped david lee. picked up randy foye. good call bad call?

^ thats a lot for dirk, maybe jamison and someone less valuable then rudy. Rudy has a lot of upside to his game.

heres my trade

I Give: Boozer
I get: Dalembert and Jamison

Boozer is my only consistent 20/10 guy on my team.

I need some opinions on this trade.
I give: Danny Granger and John Salmons
I get: Pau Gasol and Brad Miller

Bad add/drop Flippa, and that deal is way too much for Dirk.

I'd give up Booz for Jamison/Dalembert, Jamison is 20/10 capable, and Dalembert will make up for missed rebounds, plus, Dalembert plays D, Boozdoesn't.

NBAFatso, not a chance you pull the trigger on that trade. Brad Miller is nice in that he gives you assists, but there's too many good big men in both LAand Sac, and Granger is the star of the Pacers, and Salmons is currently the Kings leading scorer since Kevin Martin is out, and will continue to be aconsistent scorer. I wouldn't do it unless you desperately need rebounds and you can give up scoring, steals, and three's.

Give: Jermaine O'neal & Rudy Gay

Get: Dwight Howard

Do you guys do this trade?? Am I giving too much or too little?

PS - is that the end of Brandan Wright's minutes??

^ i'd start Rudy...he's super efficient

LA's defense will give rip problems

edit: should i start greg oden or trevor ariza tomorrow? I'm in need of blocks, steals, and rebounds but is greg gonna play more than 15 min?

Back
Top Bottom