Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

^^^ I wouldn't even hesitate, Thomas to the bench.
I don't even think he should be owned in any rosters right now, except in a really deep league with 15 or more teams.
Unless you are really desperate in blocks but that 29% fg is scary.

Yeah bench Thomas.

I've had Mbah a Moute in most of my leagues where I need extra help for a while now..
nerd.gif

But yeah Paul, if you think you can do it where it benefits you enough, go for it.

Chester, I'll hit you up later, I'd rather give you a better explanation than a short choppy thing here, but I've just been really busy this pastweek, but I'll try to get back to you tomorrow.

So hard to balance out who to bench and who not to bench when you have multiple teams.
smh.gif

Some leagues I benched Mbah a Moute, some I benched Sessions, geez..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Who should I drop for Luc Richard Mbah a Moute?

Here's my team:
2e6bqjr.png

I haven't been paying attention with how Duhon but I would drop him.
It's between him or Delonte West and I think West has more upside.

JA21, I know it was ok for Young to sit because I didn't really needed his point and rebounds but his 60%+ shooting tonight would have helped a lot.
I was -2.5 in my roto league in that department alone.
I agree..Delonte West or Duhon. I think Rose, Felton, Rudy and Bron can hold down the categories that West and Duhon would've gave you.

Who should I bench tomorrow out of these 3, Yi, Brandon Wright or Ty Thomas?

Is Camby putting good numbers for the clips?

^ Camby isn't putting up numbers like he was last season.
ohwell.gif

... but yeah, I already dropped Delonte. I opted to keep Duhon because on my team, he's the 2nd leading assist guy behind LeBron. I wanted to keep West tosolidify my 3's but yeah, I think Rudy, Johnson, Hedo, and Rashard can hold down the 3's category for me.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Camby isn't putting up numbers like he was last season.
ohwell.gif

... but yeah, I already dropped Delonte. I opted to keep Duhon because on my team, he's the 2nd leading assist guy behind LeBron. I wanted to keep West to solidify my 3's but yeah, I think Rudy, Johnson, Hedo, and Rashard can hold down the 3's category for me.
I think you did the right thing Paul. Moute is one of Skiles fav. players right now and with Charlie V out, he should provide some great numbersfor you.

So I decided to bench Yi, instead of Ty and Wright. That game last night by Yi kinda scared me to start him cause they're playing Atlanta again andI'm thinking maybe Yi doesn't match up well with them. I'm sticking with Ty just cause i need the blocks category. I'm also a bit nervousabout playing Wright, not cause of Wright, but cause of that piece of $%$$ Nellie not playing him enough minutes, or the minutes we all feel he deserves. BUT,i have HELLA confidence that Wright will produce in whatever minutes he gets and well...cause it's WARRRIIIOOOORRRSSSSS 4 LIFE!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0nline

Who should I drop for Morrow?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2zznudx.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Drop Moute. Naw, I don't know if you should drop anyone just yet. With Nellie's inconsistency with his lineups, like you said in the Warriorthread, Murrow might not even get IN the next game knowing how stupid @++ Nellie does things.

Man i'm soooooooooooooo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
WRIGHT now cause WRIGHT didn't get NO burn. I should've just stuck with someone i KNOW would get minutes. *##% NELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0nline

Who should I drop for Morrow?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2zznudx.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Drop Moute. Naw, I don't know if you should drop anyone just yet. With Nellie's inconsistency with his lineups, like you said in the Warrior thread, Murrow might not even get IN the next game knowing how stupid @++ Nellie does things.

Man i'm soooooooooooooo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
WRIGHT now cause WRIGHT didn't get NO burn. I should've just stuck with someone i KNOW would get minutes. *##% NELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I know I made the decision during the game when Morrow was going for 40 to take a risk on Morrow.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You don't just score 40 and then get benched the next game... well maybe you do in Nellie's system.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Hard drop Paul, but if anyone and you want those points, I might have to give Duhon the boot.

I forgot to update one team where I'm tied going into today..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Hard drop Paul, but if anyone and you want those points, I might have to give Duhon the boot.

I forgot to update one team where I'm tied going into today..
smh.gif
So you would take the risk on Morrow? You think this is a fluke or something? I was watching the game and I didn't think it was a fluke. Iknow Morrow's a really good shooter... the best on the Warriors... better than Belinelli.

Oh I definitely don't think its' a fluke, but it'd kill your assists if you try and get Morrow, that's the only thing, because it's obviousyou'll have to drop a PG.

What do you guys think of the deal:

Giving: Jamal Crawford & Zach Randolph
Receiving: Andre Miller, Gerald Wallace & Samuel Dalembert

I'm dying for assists
frown.gif

I'm losing a lot of points and rebounds from those two, both have flourished from D'antoni's system ....

Originally Posted by bright nikes

What do you guys think of the deal:

Giving: Jamal Crawford & Zach Randolph
Receiving: Andre Miller, Gerald Wallace & Samuel Dalembert

I'm dying for assists
frown.gif

I'm losing a lot of points and rebounds from those two, both have flourished from D'antoni's system ....
I think that's a pretty good deal for you. You're getting a lot of improvement in blocks and steals from Wallace and Dalembert, andWallace is also just a good all around performer - provided he can stay healthy of course. Andre Miller has struggled out of the gate so far, but then againso has that entire Sixers squad outside of Young. I think he'll turn it around though.

What you guys think about this?

I get Brand and TJ Ford

I give up Billups and Dirk

???

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I get Brand and TJ Ford

???

Tough call.

Brand is kinda finding his groove with Philly.

TJ Ford has been putting up nice #s, his health is ALWAYS an issue.

You can always count on Billups being CONSISTENT with the #s.

& Dirk although his team freaking sucks, he's always gonna find a way to put up #s

tough call, who do you have to make up for the points? iunno I'd probably stick with billups and dirk

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I get Brand and TJ Ford

???

Tough call.

Brand is kinda finding his groove with Philly.

TJ Ford has been putting up nice #s, his health is ALWAYS an issue.

You can always count on Billups being CONSISTENT with the #s.

& Dirk although his team freaking sucks, he's always gonna find a way to put up #s

tough call, who do you have to make up for the points? iunno I'd probably stick with billups and dirk
heres my whole team

Billups
Granger
Richard Hamilton
Josh Howard
Dirk
Kenyon Martin
Spener Hawes
Tyson Chandler
Posey
Rudy Fernandez
Mehmet Okur
Anthony Morrow
J-Rich

I get Brand and TJ Ford

???
Definitely don't make that trade. Billups is probably the most underrated fantasy PG out there: his FT%, 3's and steals are money, andhe's solid everywhere else with unusually low TO's for a PG to boot. Dirk may be somewhat soft, but soft ain't a fantasy category.
tongue.gif
And whilehe won't blow you away with his production in any category, when you look at his total statline you'd be hard pressed to find too many guys betteracross the board. The difference between he and Brand isn't that great to justify losing Billups for Ford.

I dunno if you necessarily need Brand ... your assists look scarce at this point to me.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

I need help with this.
I give Granger
I get Iverson
No go. Though Iverson's no slouch, Granger's an absolute beast right now, and I think it'll continue all year. With those two guysas a starting point, I'd be asking for another quality player in return as well.

Which 2 players are better to have in ur lineup right now

Rudy Fernandez
Nick Young
Russell Westbrook

Back
Top Bottom