Official 2008 CLEVELAND INDIANS Season Thread (41-53): Momentum headed into the break.

Chalk one up for me for choosing to go to the gym and play ball over going to this game.

C.C. keeps sucking like this, and he might have to re-sign in our price range.
laugh.gif

We got hosed, man.

It's 9-7, 2 outs, Dellucci is up for the second time in the inning with Garko on third. It starts POURING as he comes to the plate.

725353f89194c52d42d6465bdaa53c927d541cd.x-bmp

Pitches 1 and 2 were CALLED strikes (1 is in the same exact spot as two, that's why you can't see it). They're in the other batter's box, forChrist's sake. At 0-2, they call the game for about an hour rain delay, and Dellucci has to come back to that situation facing a different pitcher, HustonStreet.

indifferent.gif

^That's %!#%, but we're playing like %!#%. I know what you're saying but we deserve to lose if we're gonna keep this up.

At this point, I'm glad to take the trade off of CC bein garbage and Jake and Cliff pitching this well..

CC will get it together...and when he does, we're in good shape
pimp.gif

CC never pitches well against oakland.. he's from the bay we all know that but it suprises me how bad he is against the green and gold...

looks like the winning streak is over.. lets start a new one against chicago against former A Nick Swisher
frown.gif

The only good thing about this game is that I have Cliff Lee on one of my fantasy teams
smh.gif

He beat us up tonight.

Nice outing again by Cliff

I wish this core group would stop having on and off years individually and everyone put it together for once.

Back
Top Bottom