[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

I was in SJ last night, section 205 row 3(
nerd.gif
). I felt like it was "NTin Real Life", I've never seen people actually dress like that in real life.
laugh.gif

Lupe- No one was in their seats, I wish he would have gotten the whole stage experience like NERD did (I'm not big on NERD). Overall though, he did everysong I wanted him to. The whole time I was hoping he'd do "Daydream" and he ended it off with it.
pimp.gif

NERD- Never been a fan, but they know how to hype a croud.

Rhianna- Not a fan, had these middle eastern middle aged women ahead of us who only stood for Rhianna and were sitting down with their arms folded for everyoneelse.
laugh.gif

Kanye- Wow. Great performance. Glad he did spaceship, even happier he didn't do drunk and hot girls. One of the best performances I've ever seen.

As for the marijuana usage, it was everywhere. The hypebeasts next to me, the hippie couple behind me, the school teacher to the right of me, it was like itwas nothing.

Everyone had cameras, I was madd for listening to NT.

Jay tonight, it won't top this though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Can't wait.

Does everyone get a book, of is it just the VIP (
eyes.gif
) people?
laugh.gif

everyone gets a free book (whiles supplies last i guess)

i think its 5 bucks online, nothing special really

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

^ Labrev...

You got floor seats for 70 bucks? word
nerd.gif

Well damn thats whats up. At the Seattle show my tickets were like 60 but we were in the 100s section

Someone next to me said they paid 300 for their seats. I'm glad I got that boxoffice hookup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

SHOW WAS NUTS! My cousin hooked us up and got to sit in the handicap section on the floor so we had hella room to move around
Yea man big ups to my brother!
laugh.gif

All i can say is that i didn't want the show to end
frown.gif

WOW! baron, and gore was there!? holy crap i heard monta was there too...anyone know who else was there?

I was in 213 row 6 right above the stairs.
I had a old wallet and I put my camera in and held it as I walked in like it was my wallet and they didn't say nothinnnn took hella pics some video.I'll upload some later. Saw hella people in the sections around me get caught with cameras, idk what they did with that tho. I didn't get caught
-Barron Davis and Monte Ellis Walked around crowed goes wild screams MVP.
-$40 shirts!!
tired.gif

-Didn't look sold out
-Every other person could have been a NTer
-Line to get inside was like 1,000 people went pretty fast tho.
-Saw some drunk girl fall down the stairs below my seats and did a Britney crotch shot
roll.gif
sick.gif

-I was laughing hella bad when I saw that dude in red tight pants with the scarf thing. All those people trying hella hard to dress like Kanye and Pharrell.
-I didn't get a book when I walked in.
ohwell.gif

Lupe- I only saw him do superstar and hiphop has saved me. They should have had him start a little later since it wasn't all full yet. But I got there lateanyways. Crowed didn't seem to hype about him either.

N.E.R.D.- Pharrell doing the Carlton dance mixed with the Jesus walks dance or somethin
roll.gif
roll.gif
Not really anybody knew their songs except lap dance, and rockstar. But they were cool hyped the crowed up a little. They threw out some hats andshirts or something after they were done.

Rihanna- She was okay I don't follow her music I just know shut up and drive and umbrella. I was waiting for her to fall when she was in the middle of thetwo scaffolds.
laugh.gif
But she didn't she was okay tho.

Kanye- Had the best performance I ever saw. Everything was on point. I wish I had better seats so I could see his back screen more. Spaceship is my favoritesong that he did. Crowed was so hyped. Set, lighting, affects were crazy
eek.gif
I wish he would have did more songs tho. After he did hey mama they played Journey "Doooooon't stop believing" as he laid on the platform andtook a drink of water.

DAMN FRANK GORE, thats pretty cool.

All these posts are hyping me up big time.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I was in SJ last night, section 205 row 3(
nerd.gif
). I felt like it was "NT in Real Life", I've never seen people actually dress like that in real life.
laugh.gif

i was sitting 2 rows behind you...youre right about the
pimp.gif
...at one point i looked over and there was at least 3 or 4 blunts being passed around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

So nerd does have merchandise?

They got a shirt and a jacket, the shirt said "Brain is for lovers" and had the brain logo and NERD at the bottom, and I dont know what was onthe jacket. It had the NERD logo on the right side chest though

ok guys i have not been keeping up with this concert since few months ago when it was announced and there was no tickets available
since then ive 4got all about it lol
QUESTION: DID THEY GET TO MSG YET??
if so WHEN? can i get tickets??????? thanx
for those who been to the show how is it? what songs did lupe do? how was N.E.R.D.???? thanx
im going to catch up on this thread now

I was in the front row of section 114 and they were real cool seats. Seen Consequence, Lupe, Baron Davis and everyone in N.E.R.D.'s band walking around thefloor and was told by security Frank Gore and Justin Fargas were there but I didnt see them. It was a great show overall. Going into it I didn;t think he couldtop the Touch the Sky Tour from a few years back but he did. Had a crazy hollywood type stage too. Very well worth the money.

I was highly disappointed by Lupe's performance.
ohwell.gif
He had about 30minutes, and I expected his performance to go on before Kanye's.

N.E.R.D was dope! Not sure about the new songs though...

Rihanna was alright... She should've opened without a doubt, imo.

KANYE KILLLLLED IT, SON!
pimp.gif
I think the whole "storyline" had adope flow to the show, and emphasized the theme of the whole tour. All the tracks he did were related to his situation during the whole storyline. He even hadsome remarks within the skits that had me
laugh.gif
. The energy he brought madethe arena rise to their feet, and screamed out the lyrics to his song, which were highly evident in "Good Life", "Can't Tell MeNothing" & "Stronger".

Overall, the show was definitely worth the money. I just wish the show had a different order with their performance. Too bad we didn't see Lupe performwith Kanye during "Touch The Sky", or "#1" with Pharrell, heck even "Us Placers" since all of them were there.

Alright ladies and gents. Im off to the show tonight, hopefully I can snap some ok pics, (im in the seats, smh). Peace!

Kanye sharing that platform with that stage with someone else?
laugh.gif
Hisstage was absolutely insane. The screens, lights, everything was
eek.gif

The show was pretty close to amazing. Ye ripped it. He did the grammy verison of "Hey Mama" was incredible. Great moment.

Incredible show, whole arena was on their feet for every track.

how's parking? i'm going to the show on monday in LA.. do i have to buy a parking pass in advance?

YO! I can't freaking wait. I think knowing how much they are in advance... I'll probably still cop a shirt. DF!!!

WHERES CHAD????? sorry if im late with that, about the dancing u see nerd doing, its really like skankin and punk dancing. Its dope seeing them do it. Insacramento I didnt see any nerd merchandise. On a side note, sacramento is up there with the most boring places I have ever been to.

Back
Top Bottom