[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by theproblemchild5

Originally Posted by bballah3

I remember you guys.

But yeah, Jordan Farmar was buggin like he was some huge or something. "Im not taking pictures." Forget that. Kevin is bigger than you and he was taking pictures with everyone that asked. It did take us almost 45 min to get out of the venue afterwards though
laugh.gif

I remember one time while they were chillin outside the entrance and some kid goes up to Farmar, he turns him down for a pic, the kid goes two feet to the left, asks Kevin, gets a pic.

You remember us Bballah3? Where were you sitting?

I was the guy in the BBC space camo jacket with Kevin. We were Row J I believe,same section as you guys.

front says konnichiwa - more along the terms of good afternoon, as opposed to hello....but yea i know what you sayin lol

just came back from the second nokia concert... it was pretty damn wild and i probably lost like half my hearing since i was sitting right next to thespeakers....

anyways, %*#% was bomb... lupe came out at the end and did touch the sky with ye....

also mad celebs in the house... i was sittin in orchestra next to the speakers and the aisle entrance so i saw...
jamie foxx
nigo
lindsay lohan
samantha ronson
nicole richie
jared leto
jack white of whitestripes

anyways, it was definitely bonkers. i might go back...

Just got back from the Ye show, I was in the orchestra and wound up in the 1st row right next to the security guards....was the best show of my life and itwill be for a while, classic form begining to end....i was getting hella hyped with my home boys right next to the speakers on the left....btw, its funny whenyou see celebs and no one notices them but you. Like I saw the whole 1500 or nothin band, Bobby and Ben Hundreds lol, Matthew Santos, Wale, Ferrarri Murakami(Kanyes stylist) and Consequence and I was spazzin and everyone was lookin at me like....#!+, I dont care when I'm around greatness man, I be on some diehard fan +%$%, because folks deserve it you feel..

yo la fitted. were u rockin the black fitted with the la in gold? i saw benny hundo too and was about to crack up myself.... damn speakers still ringing in myears righ tnow

YO TEXAS NIKETALKERS:
i work at the Erwin Center in Austin, there are STILL multiple seats on the arena level for the April 30th show, might be some floor available too....don'tsleep if the Houston/Dallas shows are soldout. Trust me go to texasboxoffice.com and look for yourselves. its goin to be worth it.
I'll be there!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by BayEST

Lupe's Hoodie

Front says HELLO

Back says GOODBYE

is this hoodie available in Black or Blue??/ thanks

never mind im just lazy
too lazy to put yes/no??
they only had red.. but they did have a black nerd hoodie where it was all black in front and instead of the cool, it said STAR TRAK... and the backsaid "BRAIN IS FOR LOVERS"

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by BayEST

Lupe's Hoodie

Front says HELLO

Back says GOODBYE

is this hoodie available in Black or Blue??/ thanks

never mind im just lazy
too lazy to put yes/no??

no i originally posted "bigger pics" but then i realized i can just click on them.

i havent been yet im going 5/11

they only had red.. but they did have a black nerd hoodie where it was all black in front and instead of the cool, it said STAR TRAK... and the back said"BRAIN IS FOR LOVERS"

appreiciate it!
tryin to work out what ima wear! and if the hoodie was in black
smokin.gif

Solewoman:
thanks anyway
wink.gif

Originally Posted by k0betw0

yo la fitted. were u rockin the black fitted with the la in gold? i saw benny hundo too and was about to crack up myself.... damn speakers still ringing in my
ears righ tnow

naw I had it in the twisted Oakland A's colors, it might have looked that way since it was dark, but yeah i was on the far left front like literrally

Originally Posted by FWA III

2mpmkcx.jpg

1z6d0dj.jpg

i got my tickets and i'm not watching anymore videos.

don't want to be spoiled.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Nevermind what I said earlier, I need this & that NERD hoody ASAP!
If anyone sees this for sale online somewhere
nerd.gif
(or willing to cop for me
nerd.gif
), slide a PM.

Back
Top Bottom