[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

is it just me or were the versions of the songs on the Glow In The Dark Tour better than the studio versions?

"Good Life" was epic. The intro/build up to the actual song where he keeps chanting "We about to go craaazaayyy" had me amped

Nah they were better.Can't tell me nothing was crazy.

can anyone post pics of that N.E.R.D. hoody? And that Lupe hoody is copped
eek.gif

damn, that LA show last night was really something. the atmosphere and surroundings were just perfect, having celebs in the house made it even moreinteresting. crowd was surprisingly dead during lupe's set, nerd kept the crowd pumped. but kanye was SICK! can't tell me nothing was dope, soundedlike a !*$*!$! anthem. i think he did bout 16 songs, everything was ill, i need some STAPLES tickets!!

Nokia 2nd show.

One of the greatest days on my life. Met Nigo!! He was sitting behind me.

i was in ORCH Row N. GREATEST SHOW EVER!

Kanye's performance was not just something he went on stage and did songs. It was more like an actual musical.

Did anyone ever look at Jack White during the show? Was he actually standing up into it or was he just sitting there? I'm kind of interested toknow
laugh.gif

I really don't need to say anything about the show itself because this post has all those details locked down. In short, it was amazing and I think I'mgonna catch it at another date.

I had seats in the back row of the orchestra for 4/22, row RR. We went down to like probably row L or so just to see Lupe or whoever until we got bounced back.I don't know how it happened, but we stayed in those seats the entire time without anyone questioning us or coming for their seats. About 4 seats to myleft was some actor I recognized, don't know his name, he's not that big though. But sometime before Kanye's set, Macy Gray came up to him and satand chatted it up for a while. Jamie Foxx was a couple rows behind me and behind him were Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Ritchie. There wasn't a single seat inthe row in front or me or back (guests of N.E.R.D. got booted back to some other seats) but I got really lucky and not only did no one claim their seats,during Kanye's seat the row was almost empty just like it was during most the show.

laugh.gif
A lot of ya'll had some ridiculous seats all beside celebs and *!*#.

I'm still tryna figure out why GLC & Consequence ain't been on stage yet.

I know GLC was at the Seattle show and I heard Cons was at both LA shows.
nerd.gif

Oh well...
ohwell.gif

The NERD hoody is black with NERD on the left chest in blue. And on the back, it reads "Brain is for Lovers" with the little brain logo next to it.Wasn't able to snap pix of it, i wasn't gonna spend $65 on it
frown.gif
Had the price been a bit lower, i totally woulda copped.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
these LA kids parents got *shawty lo* monaaayyyyy *shawty lo*
pimp.gif

Lmao some of us were in front of celebs.Gwen,Reid,Jamie

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
these LA kids parents got *shawty lo* monaaayyyyy *shawty lo*
pimp.gif

seriously. i saw some kids ped0 bear would definitely approve of. chances are the og lakers hat i was rockin was older then at least 25% of the people inattendance last night...

Originally Posted by quik1987

Don't watch if you don't want to spoil the intro for yourself

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that same person uploaded more videos... the stronger version is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i gotta make it to the staples center show
smh.gif

The Intro
eek.gif
... I refuse to watch anything more... can't wait for June7th...

Btw, how much was that Lupe hoody?

Going to the 5/22 at the Palace with 3 of my homeboys (good !!%@ floor seats *****!). I honestly bought the tickets just to see N.E.R.D and Lupe but from whatI been hearing Ye throws a bomb !!%@ concert perfomance.

also I picked up a replica Michael Jackson "Beat It" jacket for the occasion
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

bired1.JPG

bired2.JPG

picked it up for 100 bucks (isnt bad for a leather coat) I hope the fit wont be
grin.gif
-esque
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

The Intro
eek.gif
... I refuse to watch anything more... can't wait for June 7th...

Btw, how much was that Lupe hoody?
All hoodies were $65

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I'm still tryna figure out why GLC & Consequence ain't been on stage yet.

I know GLC was at the Seattle show and I heard Cons was at both LA shows.
nerd.gif

Oh well...
ohwell.gif
There won't be any quests cuz it doesn't fit with the storyline. How would he explain someone else showing up on the planet or w.e.

Back
Top Bottom