[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

I ain't even into N.E.R.D. whatsoever but for me to say they didn't do their thing would be blasphemy

their promo tour was bs, but maybe all the lights and stage pirotechnics will change my mind.

all im saying is their promo tour sucked.

Goin through this thread really got me fired up for the show.

3 weeks
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by fundz4

I think tucson got the best show so far, no Rihanna(didnt want to see her anyways) We got GLC and Consequence opening.

It was insane, Kanye's set was probably the most epic ive even seen for a concert. NERD lights were crazy.

Just go see it.

what did GLC and Cons perform?

GLC opened with his Drive Slow verse. I dont know any of his songs, but he got people in their seats. Con on the other hand, made people leave their seats,he seemed to rush his set, didnt really take breaths where he needed to.

Also Pharrell wasnt doing a new dance, he was skankin, its what you do at ska shows.

I cannot wait to see Ye when he comes home to the United Center......its gonna be insane.

I saw it twice.

Crowd in Tucson was 10x better. LA was full of people who were way too cool to get hype.

Tucson was drunk college kids going crazy.

And yeah, Cons and GLC >>>> Rihanna. Even though nobody knew who cons and glc were.

Good Lawd! i just got my confirmation email....to my floor seats, section 6 row 11 at Staples in June.

I cannot believe I was still able to get em.

aw man, watching some of the videos posted has me extra-hyped for the concert! i cannot wait till this friday. i'm sad that crs won't be performing,though.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Good Lawd! i just got my confirmation email....to my floor seats, section 6 row 11 at Staples in June.

you just NOW bought tickets?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

you just NOW bought tickets?
eek.gif

relatively easy still considering the mass majority are sleeping on the VIP packages. sure they cost a bit more, but they def get you doooooooope seats.

Originally Posted by FWA III

2mpmkcx.jpg

1z6d0dj.jpg

i got my tickets and i'm not watching anymore videos.

don't want to be spoiled.

I seriously need this @*$@ in life right now. Anyone with any information..and I mean any information please let me know.

Just got home from the Denver show....

quick summary....will post pics tomorrow...

Lupe opened the show....good energy but...if you had never heard his second album you were just kind of sitting there twiddling your thumbs. His backup singersdid their thing tho'.....Lupe was dressed like a vampire for some reason.....kinda strange.

30 minute pause

OMG....NERD/Neptunes destroyed it....beautiful set. Those drummers were ridiculous...alot of people knew the words to the songs, I was in Denver afterall...One memory that stands out....Pharrell told everyone to throw up their star trak signs and had the entire pepsi center screaming star trak...veryawesome. Also, Fam'Lay was wilding on stage lol. I was hoping the Clipse would pop up but nope.

30 minute pause

I hate Rihanna's music in real life but...maybe because it was played live or something, it was kinda dope. She was cute but I was bugging off me actuallyenjoying her set. Nothing special. Chris Brown was outside shooting around as we walked up before the show, son looked like a normal cat, mad cool...I guessthe rumors are true tho.

what seemed like a hour and 45 minute pause

Witnessed the greatest performance of my lifetime. He ran through pretty much every dope song from all 3 albums, but when son did Flashing Lights, I almostpassed out. Then he did "Good Life" which seemed like it was never going to end, but it was so dope I didn't mind...when he finished Can'tTell Me Nothing, he was yelling at the top of his lungs YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHING!!!!....*$+! was powerful son. It's funny because the song I like the leastfrom Graduation ended up being the dopest song of the show....Homecoming. I swear for 6 or 7 minutes I was from Chicago lol.

I took mad pics so i'll get those ready tomorrow....I'm beat...if you were stil undecisive on if you want to go, do yourself that favor....go witnesshistory.

I was getting kind of tired after Rihanna but as soon as I heard the drums for "Good Morning", it was a wrap.

Overall a very, very dope show.

i saw them in new mexico, lupe was really boring the rest of the acts were great. i had saw n.e.r.d in jacksonville beach a couple of weeks ago so i heardtheir new songs. shae does his thing.

Back
Top Bottom