[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

I went to both GIDT and HOTC tours this past weekend, and here are my thoughts:

-HOTC tour was better. Period.

-It is absolutely inexcusable for Kanye to not have collaborated with the artists that are on the tour. I feel that his arrogance is the reason that Lupe orPharrell did not come out for Kanye's set. Number one, Touch the Sky and Us Placers were definitely songs that SHOULD have been included, but I feel thatKanye didnt want to share his set with anyone, due to his arrogance.

-Kanye put on a great show, but the fact that he had NO ENCORE was a joke. The crowd was hyped and he just bounced off the stage and never came back. Again,inexcusable.

-Why was Rihanna not first? Lupe should NOT have been the opening act. Seeing as how initially the tour was advertised as Kanye, Lupe and Pharrell, Rihannashould have been the first to hit the stage. Period.

-Overall very good show. Great set. Great performances. But for you who have said that this was the best concert you have ever been to....you either are like18 years old max, or you get a
laugh.gif
and a
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

-Why was Rihanna not first? Lupe should NOT have been the opening act. Seeing as how initially the tour was advertised as Kanye, Lupe and Pharrell, Rihanna should have been the first to hit the stage. Period.

Yes! My thoughts exactly. I was shocked and surprised that they had Lupe as the opening act. Why? I don't know. Rihanna is definitely not anythingspecial.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

I would much rather see Rihanna with N.E.R.D, Lupe, and Kanye than see Jay with Mary J Blige
sick.gif

roll.gif

Come on dude. Mary J put on an AMAZING show. Even still, it would be Mary J with Jay not the other way around.

HOTC>>>>>>GITD

HOTC tour was better
your opinion doesn't count on niketalk.

you should know that by now.
Why was Rihanna not first? Lupe should NOT have been the opening act
lupe maybe more popular on niketalk, but rihanna is the bigger artist.

n.e.r.d. should've been the opening act.

i'm going to the jay-z tour, but i'm not going to see jay-z, not mary.

her music does not appeal to me in the least bit.

kanye alone > heart of the city

i saw mary j on tour once, it was a disapointment... just like the guy on your avy.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

What was Lupe rapping "The Coolest" over?

Justice - Let There Be Light

I posted it earlier in this thread.

Isn't Justice remixing his whole Album? Can't wait to see how that sounds.
smokin.gif

WHAT?!?!?! OMG!!! This is news to me!!! DOPENESS X 1,000,000.

Justice is that piff and so is Lupe, so this should be double piff.

Originally Posted by quik1987

WHAT?!?!?! OMG!!! This is news to me!!! DOPENESS X 1,000,000.

Justice is that piff and so is Lupe, so this should be double piff.

WHERE IS THIS FROM?!?!??!

Is this is true...
pimp.gif

I went to both HOTC and GITD tour aswell...and I think overall between the performances that Mary J and Hov had a better show than the GITD lineup...

Kanye did put that %@*# down when he performed, an unforgettable performance, but it could have been better with special appearances...I know it would haveruined the storyline and what not, but atleast give us Touch the Sky with Lupe and Us Placers at an encore...that would have set it off for me... but both were
pimp.gif

Just my two cents...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

I went to both HOTC and GITD tour aswell...and I think overall between the performances that Mary J and Hov had a better show than the GITD lineup...

Kanye did put that %@*# down when he performed, an unforgettable performance, but it could have been better with special appearances...I know it would have ruined the storyline and what not, but atleast give us Touch the Sky with Lupe and Us Placers at an encore...that would have set it off for me... but both were
pimp.gif

Just my two cents...

that sucks for you, but lupe did come out for touch the sky in la...

this FWA clown needs to change his avy. Son had like 3 diff kanye avy's and i had this one from the get go then he jumps on it.

it ain't that hard for you to get original.

Originally Posted by FWA III

this FWA clown needs to change his avy.
Son had like 3 diff kanye avy's
son you must be blind, this is my first kanye avy.

and stop crying over a avy.

i like it and i'm taking it.

take it as a compliment.

laugh.gif

I refuse to be associated with a clown like you.

I don't need a pawn like you making ridiculous comments and you getting mistaken for me.

Off the jock young boooy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

for va goers:

are orchestra 3 @ va beach venue to far on the side? (where you wont be able to see it too well?)

sole woman, orch 3 should be a perfect view.

I swear I was the one who originally posted that Kanye picture you guys are using for your avy, now I'm mad.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom