[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

whos going to the dallas show?
i heard lupe wasnt gonna be there when tickets were going on sale so i passed, im not going just for the kanye performances
i havent been keeping up , so is lupe going to be there or not?

I'll be @ the Dallas show on the 1st...and as far as i know Lupe should be there, but then again i'm like you i haven't been paying attention.Did you hear he wasn't gonna be there on the radio or something? I got to find out soon.

4/21 @ the nokia center
pimp.gif

i cannot wait...

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Question... when the show starts, does it really matter where my seats are?

I imagine it'll be a sprint for the stage or something.
laugh.gif

I'm going to the same show as you (and Lupe the next day at SOB's
pimp.gif
) but since it's MSG, and I take it you have seats, it doesn't matter when you get there. I'd be there a half hour before the show starts, so maybe 7 or 6:45. If it was general admission/standing room only, I'd say be there 2 hours before the show if you wanted to stand in the front.
But yeah, since its seats, just get there at a reasonable amount of time before the show and you'll be good.

Sweet, thanks.
More info on Lupe the next day at SOB's?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

But then again this is NY....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

True.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

whos going to the dallas show?
i heard lupe wasnt gonna be there when tickets were going on sale so i passed, im not going just for the kanye performances
i havent been keeping up , so is lupe going to be there or not?
I'll be @ the Dallas show on the 1st...and as far as i know Lupe should be there, but then again i'm like you i haven't been paying attention. Did you hear he wasn't gonna be there on the radio or something? I got to find out soon.
i need info on this... i would be sorely disappointed if fiasco is not there

5/21

Will probably be the highlight of my summer. I got some crappy seats though.
3164_920e02e6889102182d9e357dc47f36d0.jpg

Originally Posted by jal22588

seattle heads tell us about the concert.

it was straight FIRE. wasnt really feeling NERD though but the show overall was PIFF

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and ishook pharrells hand
laugh.gif

please tell us rihanna got as minimal stage time as possible. and how long was the concert?

concert was
pimp.gif
. def worth it.

seattle show started at 7 and ended close to midnight.

t-shirts are 35dollars. smh

personally i thought every single one of them was good. order was lupe, n.e.r.d., rihanna, kanyeee

ohhhh man. that vid got me straight hyped.

question to the video poster, where were your seats at?

and how long before the shows were lines forming?

Back
Top Bottom