[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by dhart48

does anyone know if they will be releasing a cd based on this tour? or a dvd?

it's been rumored...but there should be a bootleg from Bonnaroo so at least we'll have that...unfortunately he only played for an hour there

im going to the august 6th at msg. on ticket master it says only lupe will be a guest on august 6th but it has lupe and nerd as guests on august 5th. doesanyone know if nerd will also be at the august 6th show at msg?

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

im going to the august 6th at msg. on ticket master it says only lupe will be a guest on august 6th but it has lupe and nerd as guests on august 5th. does anyone know if nerd will also be at the august 6th show at msg?

Same %!+ that happened with me. I bought tix but it only said Lupe.

What seats did you get?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

what poster
K.West-Glow-In-The-Dark-Tour-LA.jpg
looks exactly like that except it mentions absolut since it was the sponsor...ive seen it around VA and i saw it in a liqour store out here innyc...i forgot to ask the owner if he had more...heda prolly gave me the
indifferent.gif

Watching that Homecoming MTV special....and seeing that dvd quality footage at the end, it's almost a certainty there will be a dvd coming out sometime.

Yea I really hope we get a DVD. That's the first thing I said to myself after watchin the show in LA (Staples).

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Watching that Homecoming MTV special....and seeing that dvd quality footage at the end, it's almost a certainty there will be a dvd coming out sometime.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Good info....i get chills watching on youtube
eek.gif

it was a majornight....

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

anyone else goin to the cincinatti show friday? me and my brother had tickets for a minute now. i'm pumped
pimp.gif

Dang, I was plannin on it. But I'm moving to Charlotte, NC in like 2 weeks and need to save up as much as possible. I'm very depressed that I didthis to myself...
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

anyone else goin to the cincinatti show friday? me and my brother had tickets for a minute now. i'm pumped
pimp.gif

Will be there, 14 rows back. 1 day away!!!

Cant wait til tomorrow... I'll be in the building! Damneardeadstock and Kingkb34 come through the shop!

just got back from the cincy show. *++# was AMAZING
pimp.gif
was it just me or did it feel like lupe got no love?

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Cant wait til tomorrow... I'll be in the building! Damneardeadstock and Kingkb34 come through the shop!
i'm here with the fam, i'll try to get em to stop by. i'm outta town, but i been wantin to check out your shop for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom