[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I got row 18.

You DEFINITELY wanna get to the Will-Call booth EARLY to get the best possible seats.

How good was row 18 my dude?

Yeah I just got the email from ILAA saying we can pick up the tickets from the Will-Call anytime after 5 PM. So what time do you think we should start lining up for that booth?

I'd personally be there around 4pm just to get ahead of the WILL-CALL line to getthe best seats available.

Then, you can leave to go get dinner and be back at the arena right before they let everyone in to get seated.
Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

can someone that went to the seattle show with a 4 star vip pass please shed some info on having priority over regular ticket holders. did you guys get in early through a seperate line or what??? thanks!

The only thing 4-star VIP people get over regular ticket holders is some "gift" and a guarantee your seat is in the first 20 rows.

You won't get in earlier and there's no separate line.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! On the real... how yall sneak them cameras in? DF!!!

Ant, on everything, we walked straight in...

No metal detectors, no "empty out your pockets and place everything blah, blah, blah...", nothing.

Girls had to open their purses/bags so they could look in, but that's it.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I got row 18.

You DEFINITELY wanna get to the Will-Call booth EARLY to get the best possible seats.

How good was row 18 my dude?

Yeah I just got the email from ILAA saying we can pick up the tickets from the Will-Call anytime after 5 PM. So what time do you think we should start lining up for that booth?

I'd personally be there around 4pm just to get ahead of the WILL-CALL line to get the best seats available.

Then, you can leave to go get dinner and be back at the arena right before they let everyone in to get seated.
Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

can someone that went to the seattle show with a 4 star vip pass please shed some info on having priority over regular ticket holders. did you guys get in early through a seperate line or what??? thanks!

The only thing 4-star VIP people get over regular ticket holders is some "gift" and a guarantee your seat is in the first 20 rows.

You won't get in earlier and there's no separate line.

YO! On the real... how yall sneak them cameras in? DF!!!

No metal detectors, no "empty out your pockets and place everything blah, blah, blah...", nothing.

Yo Womack...thanks for everything my dude.

But to the question Klass asked. There might be some things different with the SD show than the Seattle show.

In the email ILAA sent me today, it said this:

"

Your 4 Star VIP package includes a standing floor ticket. We are happy to arrange priority access, for a better viewing position, beforedoors open to the public at 6:00pm.

If you wish to do this, please FIRST pick up your ticket package(s) at the will call window at the box office (look for the I Love AllAccess sign) at San Diego Sports Arena starting anytime after 5:00pm. Your envelope will have instructions on where to line up for priority access. Priorityaccess will be at 5:50pm sharp!

We cannot wait so if you arrive after 5:50pm you will enter at 6:00pm when doors open."

Was that the case for you in Seattle? Cuz that email is making it sound like you have the first dibs over the general public.

But to the question Klass asked. There might be some things different with the SD show than the Seattle show.

"

Your 4 Star VIP package includes a standing floor ticket. We are happy to arrange priority access, for a better viewing position, before doors open to the public at 6:00pm.

If you wish to do this, please FIRST pick up your ticket package(s) at the will call window at the box office (look for the I Love All Access sign) at San Diego Sports Arena starting anytime after 5:00pm. Your envelope will have instructions on where to line up for priority access. Priority access will be at 5:50pm sharp!

We cannot wait so if you arrive after 5:50pm you will enter at 6:00pm when doors open."
Was that the case for you in Seattle? Cuz that email is making it sound like you have the first dibs over the general public.
eek.gif

Nah.... That didn't happen for me at the Seattle show. Our show had floor seating and we got in the arena the same time everyone else did.

I stand corrected.

Good lookin' out on the info, tho. I'm sure someone can use it.

"

Your 4 Star VIP package includes a standing floor ticket. We are happy to arrange priority access, for a better viewing position, before doors open to the public at 6:00pm.

If you wish to do this, please FIRST pick up your ticket package(s) at the will call window at the box office (look for the I Love All Access sign) at San Diego Sports Arena starting anytime after 5:00pm. Your envelope will have instructions on where to line up for priority access. Priority access will be at 5:50pm sharp!

eek.gif

Nah.... That didn't happen for me at the Seattle show. Our show had floor seating and we got in the arena the same time everyone else did.

I stand corrected.

Good lookin' out on the info, tho. I'm sure someone can use it.

Oh shh alright then. I'm still gonna go pretty early cuz I'm sure the priority access line will be pretty deep.

To your estimation Womack, how many people had 5 star/ 4 star packages at the event? [just gauging exactly how many people I'm trying to be in front ofand determine how early I should go]

I'm not gonna lie... MOST of the people I talked to around my seats bought the 4-star VIP.
ohwell.gif

If I were a betting man, I'd say ~20-25% of the floor seats were bought through the VIP.

I'm not gonna lie... MOST of the people I talked to around my seats bought the 4-star VIP.
ohwell.gif

If I were a betting man, I'd say ~20-25% of the floor seats were bought through the VIP.

Word. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll be getting there a bit earlier. I don't want a place RIGHT next to the stage. But maybe 3rd, 4th rowcenter will do it for me.
pimp.gif

SAN JOSE IS GONNA CRACK!!

Yo SAN JOSE HEADS...

BY ANY CHANCE..do you happen to know if row 11 of section 128 is the row that has that extra edge sticking out???

cause i know fsho that seats 1 and 2 (the seats the i have) are closest to the stage. I just want to be in that right portion so i can lean over and have allthat free room.

2nt9ylu.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
THE %$+% ???? ONLY $75 FOR THE BEST SEATS???????? why the %##% did I have to pay $101 after service fee to sit on the floor, on the other side of thearena here in staples?

%$+% now im more pissed
smh.gif

Just came back from the Sacramento show... kanye + lupe tore it down.. nerd was ehhh wasn't feeling them and riahhana was better then expected.. Icouldn't get any pictures because they wouldn't let cameras in even tho i saw a few girls that snuck them in... security kept trippin every time itried to take a picture

NERD was ehhh?! Their set was awesome...I did sense that some people weren't feeling the rock steez, but IMO they were the second most entertaining act(AND they fed the beasts with free BBC/IC gear
laugh.gif
).

Lupe was real good, and Rihanna was decent...Kanye's set was great despite the technical difficulties and his slip up during Good Life (hopefully peopledidn't catch that)...Overall, the show was well worth the money. Those of you with tickets to later dates should be excited since they will iron out allthe kinks by then.

lol i caught that slip up during good life. son still thought he was in seattle. missed half of lupe cuz of the line outside. and head's up they arentallowing cameras in. if you can hide it well then do so but if they see it when you enter they will make you go back to the car.

rihanna was lookin fine tonight but that hair gotta go...

who saw consequence and matthew santos and the rest of kanye's crew chillin in the sound area in the middle of the arena? and who saw mikki moore at theshow? i saw him and i screamed go warriors. haha.
nerd.gif

did seattle heads get the free thank you and youre welcome book? i was hella surprised they were handing them out.

Lupe started the show off great. I felt that it was a little too short.
NERD was AMAZING. Personally, it was my favorite part.
Rihanna did better than I expected, still kinda just sat through it though.
Kanye did great too. Had an amazing setup, kept the crowd rockin.

It was my first reserved seating concert, and I wasn't really feeling it. I like general admission wayy better.

I saw Kevin Martin slide past me in the hallway when it was crowded. Yelled something at him. I forgot. He responded. I forgot what he said too.

All of the Kings were there, but in the oddest "celebrity" pairing i've ever seen in my life, Justin Williams was walking around with RyanSheckler
laugh.gif

Great show..Lupe did great especially when Santos came out because I'm a big Santos fan. NERD straight killed it, had my hyped jumpin up and down..Rihannawas coo. Kanye was great. Overall I probably liked NERD the best. But they all did their things. Loved the show. 3rd best show i've been to behind Coldplayand John Legend.

Great show in Sac last night.

Lupe: started off cool, ended up strong. I was getting pretty hype at "Go Go Gadget Flow"

N.E.R.D.: Wow. That set was pretty damn sick. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I kinda wish I was on the floor to get the free shirts they were passing out. It waskinda funny how they threw one shirt and it hit part of the stage and never got to the crowd. lol

Rihanna: Meh. I wasn't there to see her, but she was okay. Better than I expected. And it was kinda cool to see those light saber glow stick things theywere spinning.

Kanye: Great set. I really enjoyed the length of the set. I totally thought it was gonna be over at "Stronger," and so did everyone else (peoplestarted to leave then), but he had like 2-3 more songs. I was disappointed that when he performed "Touch the Sky," Lupe didn't come out andperform with him. Granted it is Kanye's set, but it would have been cool to see them both on stage. It was also a crazy stage, not expecting that much, butleave it up to Kanye to surprise.

Oh and I totally caught Kanye's slip in "Good Life" with the repeating Seattle. He did kinda look embarassed after he said it too.

Lol at all the people who got kicked out of the corner section. I did too, like no one was sitting there but they were still kicking people out. But peopleended up sneaking in during the set then leaving afterwards.

Overall a good concert, even from the upper levels. Thumbs up

Sacramento show,
pimp.gif
. I'm mad because they sold out of Lupe hoodies
mad.gif
, those were piff.
I seen you up there Darren, but I was too far to say sup. I was right infront of stage. (Row B, ticketmaster hook up let us trade our lower level tickets forfloor seats.)
I got hit w/ a big blast of smoke when he went up.
laugh.gif
I have a few pics (will uploadlater) but the Security guards was on my $+%.
indifferent.gif

Lupe - 300 Intro was the +*$, I wish he did 'The Coolest' the original way though.
NERD - Got everyone hyped as hell. Killed it.
Rihanna - Eh, didn't really care but it was good I guess. I swear we locked eyes a few times though
nerd.gif

Kanye - That Seattle slip up,
tired.gif
laugh.gif
. Killed it though, Grammy Version of Hey Mama > Concert.

YO!

Well then... I'm doing. I'll be heated if them fools trippin and I gotta walk back to the whip.
smh.gif
DF!!!

YO!

Well then... I'm doing. I'll be heated if them fools trippin and I gotta walk back to the whip.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Word. Losing valuable time and your spot.

Back
Top Bottom