[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Hell yeah I just bought tickets, me and my friends are going next Monday in Tampa.

can't wait..

I hate reading that Lupe isnt gettin that much crowd response from being the opener, same thing happened the last time I saw him, Common, and Kanye. Kindadissapointing, Lupe could throw down a sick set if he had the whole place hype but he isnt in the right situation for it as the opener

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Good Lawd! i just got my confirmation email....to my floor seats, section 6 row 11 at Staples in June.

I cannot believe I was still able to get em.

you just NOW bought tickets?
eek.gif

Yea. I was surprised.
I just googled "Kanye West Tickets" and a link to ticketliquidator.com showed up and my people said it was legit.
So i jumped right on the tickets.
They still have plenty tickets for sale for those that want to go to the LA show in June.
Beware: A little pricey.

EDIT: Link: http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/Tickets.aspx?evtid=780420

Going to the Austin show on Wednesday. Can't wait!! I have one more ticket to flip though because my sister flaked on me. If anyone knows of anyone whoneeds a ticket, get at me!
smile.gif

Trip to LA woulda been a killer. So I decided to go to the Phoenix joint on the 8th of June. Got my tickets. Time for the repeat!!!

if the show says it starts at 7:30 does Lupe come out at exactly 7:30? i need to know and see how early i gotta leave and beat traffic

Originally Posted by cantonayceboy

if the show says it starts at 7:30 does Lupe come out at exactly 7:30? i need to know and see how early i gotta leave and beat traffic

Doubt it. Show will prolly start at 7:40-7:45

The show I went to was slated to start at 7. Didn't start until 7:30.

so... ill be in the audience tomorrow here in dallas... yes!..

so just a quick question before i go... what has been the best way to sneak in cameras? i was thinking of somehow sticking it in my shoe for the duration ofthe security check, and then putting it back in my pocket just as soon as i get inside...

Originally Posted by chrisl5mavs

so just a quick question before i go... what has been the best way to sneak in cameras? i was thinking of somehow sticking it in my shoe for the duration of the security check, and then putting it back in my pocket just as soon as i get inside...

Stick the camera (if it's a pretty slim one) behind your belt buckle. Tuck it completely behind your jeans as well. Strap the belt tight enough so thecamera will stay in place. That's what I did. If by chance you go through metal detectors, lift your shirt and blame it on the the buckle.

Originally Posted by chrisl5mavs

so just a quick question before i go... what has been the best way to sneak in cameras? i was thinking of somehow sticking it in my shoe for the duration of the security check, and then putting it back in my pocket just as soon as i get inside...

Yessir. Tomorrow it goes down.

They do a pretty +%#+ job on the cameras. Cause it seems like every other person beside me @ the Jay and Mary concert got their camera in. I put the camerain my blackberry holster...

im gonna be there in dallas so DEFINITION OF DOPENESS there not very tight about the cameras there

^^^ I guess i'm saying you just have to be clever on how to get them in. Cause they are very adamant about not lettin' them in, it's just seemsthey don't do a good job at preventing it.

Went to the Oklahoma show the other night and Kanye ripped it. He got real emotional because it is where his mother was raised and buried there. Lupe did notshow up though so everyone was pretty dissapointed about that.

Im real late with this...I was at the Denver show......funniest thing to me was when Ye' stopped mid verse to get these people sitting next to us, and thenthese other people to the left of us to stand up cause they were sitting while he was doing a tribute song to his Mom. I mean literally, mid-verse...not on thechorus. Classic Kanye in my book.

I wasnt really on Rihanna(sp?) and I never got all the hype about her looks, but seeing her in person up close like that............damn! That broad is sexy ashell. I always thought people looked better on TV than in person...not the case with her.

NERD had it poppin, but it sucks that they only did 1 song off Fly or Die...*$*? They shouldnt have brought those chicks up on stage either.....I was soembarassed for them.

Lupe was cool, but his back up singers...or really, one in particular with a panther tat on her thigh...damn! I dont really recall much of his set cause I wasstarin that chick doen the entire time she was on stage. The Nikki Jean chick was lookin right too.

Overall, I had a blast...its great to see people really into their performances, and not just goin through the motions. It gave me a whole new appreciation forthem.

Concert review:
Went to the austin concert last night, had GA tix and LITERALLY stood front row through the whole show which was AMAZING...except for the fact security wassuper strict with the cameras (BUT I GOT MINES IN THO...."you ain't stoppin me buddy!!" type @%+$
laugh.gif
) the concert as a whole was on a differentlevel of energy, excitement and raw emotion.

Lupe: came in and impressed the Hell out of me, i knew he could spit but his energy and stage presence was very good, seeing as he only had a sliver of whatKanye would ultimately have. Nikki Jean it tights
nerd.gif
HipHop saved my Life and Superstar and Day Dream def the highlight of the set. OutFit was on point to Def9/10

N.E.R.D: Man i knew ONE NERD song BUT they had everyone jumpin (skankin??) in the pit it was crazy. Dudes definitely put on a hell of a show. PLUS caught afree BILLIONAIRES BOYS CLUB SHIRT size XL (just my size) that Shay threw out....Chris Brown came out with a mask on and was jumpin and stuff and it fell offand he ran of stage!! hahaha had my girl goin crazy when i pointed it out. There set was very very surprising good. Def 9/10

Rihanna: First off this girl is straight
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
being front row enhances that. her OUTFIT was crazy. BUt dont she know that her second CD is/sold?more than her first???? Also she cut her songs short...which i guess wasn't a bad thing. ONE of her backup dancers HHOTT DDAYYUMM! def 8/10

Kanye: FIrst off dudes set is HIGH. like i'm 6'4 i had to take a step back in order to see all of him and the bottom of the stage, regardless this dudecame out and put on the best show ever. dude was all over the stage, sweatin up and spazzin....thought dude was goin pass out for real for real.... his songset was on point....SPACESHIP let me down a bit, i guess i had too high expectations for that song, but he did it cool. Goodlife was CRAZY, Get em High CRAZY,Diamonds CRAZY, Can't Tell Me Nothin CRAZY, Touch the Sky CRAZY, Gold Digger CRAZY, Stronger CRAZY. BONUS: Tony Williams threw his towel out, got it gaveit to my girl! "Big Ups to Tony Williams!!"
I honestly don't believe any other show will be able to top this one! this show was beyond anything ever put on. pure and utter entertainment at itsfinest!!! DEF 11/10

Got 2 finals today DAMN haha

Dallas and Houston prepare to have your minds blown! Sidebar: i don't see how he goin to fit any special guests in his set!

Back
Top Bottom