Official: 2008 WCF Game 3: Lakers @ Spurs 5/25 5:30PM Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
These last 2 games of this series = possibly the most fluke-*%* that i ever seen as far as watching basketball. The Spurs getting their +*%#! handed to them by a inferior team than them. Good thing that happened on the road where they just seem to struggle all the time. BUT.......... Now that this series is shifting back to the river city, i predict that the spurs finally remember that they're the defending champs. They were in this type of predicament in the last series vs a team thats way better than the clowns that they are playing now and they managed to come back and beat em. I fully expect them to restore order with a dominating performance in front of their home crowd. The Spurs have played and won too many games for them to let a fluke *#* team like the Lakers beat them n a 7 game series. The Spurs are tough at home, and i can see them beating the lakers convincingly tonight with their fans being behind them. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is a blowout by the end of the third. Lakes 86 Spurs 107. Duncan and Manu with 32 a piece. TP with 15 assists.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Lakers played the same amount of games during the season but won more. Oh yeah, and we have the best record in thepostseason.

--3PLEDOUBLE, are you sure the Spurs are gonna win by only 21, not 30 or 40? Are you feeling ok?
laugh.gif

--Let's GO LAKERS!!!! Handle these floppers tonight!!
tongue.gif

Fish and Kobe need to get off to quick starts. We can't go down by 13-15 points. If we do, it will be a very hard hole to get out of.

TNT exclusively! And get ready to see the Lakers and Kobe take this one in SA. Kobe is the best in the league at having that KILLER INSTINCT, he will make surehis teammates will have it too. I expect to see Roni and Farmar in full effect again, get ready for another BLOCK PARTY! I expect the Lakers will lose game 4,come home and win it. This Laker team is way better than anyone thought it could be without Bynum.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game is a blowout by the end of the third. Lakes 86 Spurs 107. Duncan and Manu with 32 a piece. TP with 15 assists.

The Spurs are 5 point favorites to win game 3. So does 3PLEDOUBLE's prediction have to be a 21 point Spurs win with Duncan and Manu with 32apiece with Parker's 15 assists inorder for him to be correct (and for try and own up to his lofty prediction)? If the Spurs win by say 3 points doesntthat negate another one of his untrue National Inquierer-Nostradumass predictions?
Should I even try rationalizing his trolling? I guess as long as the Lakers are in the post season we have to put up with it.

laugh.gif
These last 2 games of this series = possibly the most fluke-*%* that i ever seen as far as watching basketball. The Spurs getting their +*%#! handed to them by a inferior team than them. Good thing that happened on the road where they just seem to struggle all the time. BUT.......... Now that this series is shifting back to the river city, i predict that the spurs finally remember that they're the defending champs. They were in this type of predicament in the last series vs a team thats way better than the clowns that they are playing now and they managed to come back and beat em. I fully expect them to restore order with a dominating performance in front of their home crowd. The Spurs have played and won too many games for them to let a fluke *#* team like the Lakers beat them n a 7 game series. The Spurs are tough at home, and i can see them beating the lakers convincingly tonight with their fans being behind them. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is a blowout by the end of the third. Lakes 86 Spurs 107. Duncan and Manu with 32 a piece. TP with 15 assists.
I don't think I have ever read one of your whole posts but your a FOOL. I know you don't believe any of the *%%! that comes out of your mouthso why do you bother? It ain't even funny. I am sure your a Laker fan and you just do this because it works like every $+$++%! time.

I'm expecting the Lakers to split the games in San Antonio, just not sure in which order.

Either way it should be a real competitive game tonight.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
I don't think I have ever read one of your whole posts but your a FOOL. I know you don't believe any of the *%%! that comes out of your mouth so why do you bother? It ain't even funny. I am sure your a Laker fan and you just do this because it works like every $+$++%! time.

laugh.gif
If it aint broke dont fix it.

let Nostradamus predict

laugh.gif

First off
roll.gif

Second- Dude always has the opposing teams two best players with 30+ a piece, and their third guy with like 7 triples or 15 assists or 16 blocks or somecrazy #%+! like that
laugh.gif

Third- I think this game is going to go down to the wire. I gotta be biased so I'm gona say Lakers 95 Spurs 92. Kobe's going to have to take over atsome point in this game I have a feeling
Fourth- LETS GO LAKERS
Oh and fifth- Kobe stays makin Gino look like a fool

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
I don't think I have ever read one of your whole posts but your a FOOL. I know you don't believe any of the *%%! that comes out of your mouth so why do you bother? It ain't even funny. I am sure your a Laker fan and you just do this because it works like every $+$++%! time.

Hey you leave this man alone. He has proven to be essential to our season. 3PLEDOUBLE, as you were sir.

Horry and Bowen talking right now if they dirty are not. saying who else is in Stu jackson Fave 5
roll.gif

Lakers game 3 for the sole reason of energy level.
besides tony parker all these guys are 30+ added to the lack of rest from the 7 game with NO and the whole plane *@@.
regardless LAKESHOW!!!!!!!!
MACHINE FTW!lol

Unlike most of the teams in the playoffs this year, it looks like the Lakers aren't scared about playing on the road.

Kobe w/ 2 early FGs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom