kobe's jumper is stuck on automatic right now
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

man I gotta drop a deuce, but the kobester is going off early and I don't wanna miss it
are we seeing a 40-50 point performance? hopefully
pimp.gif

don't count your chickens until they're hatched though, right?

I like the intensity the Lakers are coming out with...it's been kind of a sloppy game so far but they are playing as if they are down 0-2, not up 2-0.

I think the early part of the game today will decide the outcome. Whoever gets up early will keep the lead, IMO.

so then its good that Kobe has started well
laugh.gif

I think this game may come down to defensive stops...

the lakers are one of the most talented offensive team in a long time. they're just not a run and gun team. they have guys who are legit threats to score,all of them

smh.gif
@ Kobe getting shot happy. Time to bench him.

edit: Manu's shot was clearly a 2! come on!

Kobe Crossover Two-Handed
eek.gif
smokin.gif

No! that second shot by Ginobili was a 2!

contested 3s led to two wide open 3s for manu

come on people

Radmanovic is a waste of height bring in ariza or walton

manu: sos pura clase!

hope the spurs could keep up the pace throughout the game. they have a good attitude & energy right now.

grin.gif
at Paus travel

if the Spurs want a chance, they need to get a double-digit lead when Kobe is on the bench..

I don't like the way Kobe is playing defense tonight. Cheating far too much, going to risky steals, and leaving players open...you're better than that.

Question...does the NBA allow Joey Crawford to referee Spur games anymore? A little off topic but since were in a Spurs thread the question came to my head.

Back
Top Bottom