Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

duncan_game4.jpg

pimp.gif
lakers back in the finals... just 4 more games... i am so happy rightnow. tonight's workout is going to be great

I am hoping they don't face the PISTONS.

Celtics please do something right for once
laugh.gif

Kobe is
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Lakers, it will be interesting to see Kobe back in the Finals without Shaq

Something tells me the population of Laker "fans" on NT will grow exponentially in the coming weeks.
laugh.gif

thats the season. Good job lakers, they are the better team and played better. I dont like anybody from the eastern conference so i hope the lakers win thisyear. imo laker fans are still ridiculous and funny. Good luck, just hope spurs get some young offensive power next year because i think they might only haveone year left to win a ring

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*
Respect.

We are going to the $*%*#+! finals baby!!!!!!! What a ride it has been. Knocking the defending champs out in 5 games is impressive. This team is on a missionnow lets get that weeks rest while hopefully the East finals go 7 games.

Oh yeah much props to the Spurs. They are going out with class.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Kobe is
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Lakers, it will be interesting to see Kobe back in the Finals without Shaq

Something tells me the population of Laker "fans" on NT will grow exponentially in the coming weeks.
laugh.gif

ofcourse everyone is gonna cheer for the underdog.

this man single handily brought his team to the finals. He deserves everything.

pimp.gif

I am praying they dont face the pistons though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom