Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

laugh.gif
@ all the kobe-kyra sedgwick comparisons

Be careful what you wish for in Detroit.

The Celtics have road woes, and they seem to have trouble scoring. If Allen is ghost/inconsistent like he has been, KG and PP won't be able to get the jobedone. I think the Celtics are the easier matchup.

Chauncy is a tough cover for any of the Lakers guards, and Kobe will have to chase around Rip coming off screens all day.

Sheed can stretch out the defense, and Maxiell is one of these young legs that will help on the glass. The Spurs were killed on the glass, mainly because ofthe Lakers youth. They were just quicker to the ball.

It's all moot though if Rip isn't healthy though.

A Lakers chip is looking good for LA fans, IMO.

The Lakers are playing unbelievable basketball right now
not really....

nobody besides Kobe is playing unbelievable basketball right now...

what the %%@% is up with Gasol???

wheres nyk buc and his "Gasol is the seconding coming of Shaq" comments?
laugh.gif

i would say that was the worst thing i ever heard but he also said if Lebron James beat the celtics that Lebron would be on the same level as MichaelJordan
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Since everyone else is chiming in, I want the Pistons.

Not because I think the Celtics are better.

Not because I think we matchup better with the Pistons.

None of that.

I just want revenge.
wink.gif

Down 3-2 to the Hornets, the Spurs needed to win at home and then on the road in order to advance, and they did just that. here's hoping the Pistons do the same.

Same thing I think. How nice would it be for Fisher and Kobe to get a little retribution. As Fisher said in his post game interview last night, it left abad taste in his mouth. Well hopefully Fish, Kobe, Luke and the new additions will be eating Filet Mignon.

it was sad to see Bynum celebrating w/o his uniform on though
frown.gif

-i dont really care who we face in the Finals

Congrats to the spurs and their fans for a great series/season!

Originally Posted by skips kicks

SMH at Mbenga going to the NBA finals
SMH at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though...MBENGA puts in work..i don't care what anybody says....he had two superb games in Denver !
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by APLX2

I hope B.Diddy comes to the lakeshow.

honestly, this team doesn't need any new players...I dislike ppl already talking about new players coming over and the season is not even over ! SMFH !

I had only heard about DJ Mbenga before the Lakers signed him, anyone want to fill me in on his career before the Lakers?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

None of that.

I just want revenge.
wink.gif

Down 3-2 to the Hornets, the Spurs needed to win at home and then on the road in order to advance, and they did just that. here's hoping the Pistons do the same.
- c'mon now, revenge? the pistons did what they had to it was KB's fault they lost in '04. and i was a laker fan back then. all im sayingis call a spade a spade. that loss was on dude man.

Anybody have the clip of Vujacic hitting the three at the end of the game? I saw the idiot celebrating and at the last second decided, "I'm going tolet this one fly". Anybody that say it doesn't matter, well, it's one of those unwritten rules that you just don't do. Kobe had to learn thehard way when Reggie went after him when he did the same thing.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

******petition for ska to unbanned zodogg for at least just one week.. *******

+ 1

.......Do it Mitch Ska
laugh.gif
That dude ain't peeped NT in a month. And he won't even look again unless we lose, or the next season starts. That dude probably done beathalf the people in Phoenix thinkin about 29 outta 60.
laugh.gif

We win the chip, he'll probably be able to hear the celebration from LA, all the way in AZ.
roll.gif

me:

None of that.

I just want revenge.
wink.gif

seasoned vet:
- c'mon now, revenge? the pistons did what they had to it was KB's fault they lost in '04. and i was a laker fan back then. all im saying is call a spade a spade. that loss was on dude man.

Buddy... 'preaching to the choir.'
wink.gif

This was a good @!# game. Good win Lakers!
pimp.gif

Even though we were down big, I always said thats why we play the whole 48 minutes.

They showed a lot of heart in the second half and what can I say about Kobe...dude caught wreck
pimp.gif

Lamar balled pretty good
smokin.gif

Pau was aiite.
grin.gif
..his offense was suspect but his rebounds and defense onDuncan really helped us out

It was cool seein everybody cheesin extra hard during the WCF presentation. Those guys look like one big family out there. I really do get that feeling

Back
Top Bottom