Official: 2008 Western Conference Finals Game 2: Spurs vs. Lakers 5/23 6:30PM Game on TNT HD

Lakers haven't lost at home since March 28th, and I dont see that changing now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers 101 Spurs 94
Kobe with 40+

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Well I'll be damned. Just when i was close to my prediction of a blowout victory by the spurs, they had to demonstrate possibly the worst choking performance in the history of the NBA playoffs. But we all know the spurs were exhausted after a grueling series with New Orleans and their setback with them being stuck on a plane for 13 hours. That game was a fluke for the Lakers, everything just bounced their way. I don't see those sorry bastards getting that lucky again. I fully expect the spurs to put on a repeat performance when they had the 20 point lead, this time they wont let up.You think the defending champs are gonna let the Lakers get another fluke win against them again? Notttt. All signs point to the spurs sending this series back to the Alamo tied 1-1 in convincing fashion. Spurs 112 Lakers 86. Duncan and Parker with 38 a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.

3PLEDOUBLE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
coming thru in theclutch
laugh.gif

LO & Fisher gotta play better...LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

I'm gettin ready to bail and watch the game at home. Won't have a computer for a few days so I won't get to check in. Win or lose, Laker fanskeep is straight. We can't get to high or too low whatever happens. Until we totally win that 4th game, the Spurs are never out of it.

For tonight, let Duncan do his thing, it's better to give up those two's then a bunch of open 3's to Bowen, and Manu, and Finley and so on. Thatgets them involved. Play Duncan straight up as best we can, then double or foul him in the 4th to get him out of his rhythm.

I think Odom and Fish will have better games tonight, but Vlad may slide a little, so we need to get production from elsewhere. We all know how fouls affect agame, so if Kobe can get a couple on Bowen, they will have to take him out and that is when Kobe can attack at Ime and Manu.

Let's get it done Lakers, let me come back to a happy NT on Tuesday.
pimp.gif

Have a happy holiday everyone,

Peace ya'll.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Well I'll be damned. Just when i was close to my prediction of a blowout victory by the spurs, they had to demonstrate possibly the worst choking performance in the history of the NBA playoffs. But we all know the spurs were exhausted after a grueling series with New Orleans and their setback with them being stuck on a plane for 13 hours. That game was a fluke for the Lakers, everything just bounced their way. I don't see those sorry bastards getting that lucky again. I fully expect the spurs to put on a repeat performance when they had the 20 point lead, this time they wont let up.You think the defending champs are gonna let the Lakers get another fluke win against them again? Notttt. All signs point to the spurs sending this series back to the Alamo tied 1-1 in convincing fashion. Spurs 112 Lakers 86. Duncan and Parker with 38 a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.
Thanks man for coming thru
pimp.gif
Go Lakers!

I hope Fish, LO and Rad come out strong offensively and Gasol can slow TD. Get your belts buckled again! Lakers by 9

I'm expecting Parker to have a much better game. Same thing with Odom.

Lakers in another close one.

This should be another good game. Duncan will dominate again because the Lakers will not double him that much and I expect Ginobili to bounce back after aturrible (ala barkley) game one.

Lets go Lakers!!

A win here would be HUGE

yeah Spurs were down 2-0 to the Hornets... but the Hornets aren't the Lakers & they didn't have the best player in the NBA who is impossible tostop.

why do they insist on making my ears bleed by bringing in magic johnson? smh...

as if doug collins wasnt enough to make your brain explode...

if you enjoy doug collins you deserve your brain to explode....

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

Lakers haven't lost at home since March 28th, and I dont see that changing now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers 101 Spurs 94
Kobe with 40+

uh oh... jinxed?
But we all know the spurs were exhausted after a grueling series with New Orleans
again that excuse makes no sense at all cuz then they would be exhausted for the whole series then right?

laugh.gif
Well I'll be damned. i was absolutely right that the lakers wouldwin game 1 despite the fact they let the Spurs get a 20 point advantage before actually playing for real. But we all know the lakers were exhausted after agrueling series with Utah. That game was a fluke for the Spurs, everything just bounced their way. I don't see those sorry bastards getting that luckyagain and having a close game. I fully expect the lakers to put on a performance by blowing these Spurs out.You think the team with the MVP of the league isgonna let the Spurs make it a game again? Notttt. All signs point to the lakers sending this series back to the Alamo up 2-0. Lakers 120 Spurs 85. Kobe MVPwith 50, Sasha with 8 triples.

pimp.gif
Lets go Lakers! +@+$ the Spurs.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Sager and that suit.......I didn't know Bowen was wearing Air Zoom 95's this series.

.......I didn't know Bowen was wearing Air Zoom 95's this series.

I think he's been wearing them the whole postseason. I saw em during the Suns and Hornets series too.

Back
Top Bottom