Official: 2008 Western Conference Finals Game 2: Spurs vs. Lakers 5/23 6:30PM Game on TNT HD

you could just tell coming out of the gates the lakeshow were coming with more energy and intensity. Mainly due to the part of LO, dude came out and really gotthe lakers goin..

2-0 baby. I just hope the Lakers dont get too comfortable and/or cocky going to San Antonio thinking "If we lose then whatever were still up a game"you know?

missed the game...thanks for the highlights
pimp.gif

The Lakers are so awesome right now. I never expected to be in this position or blow out the Spurs in game two.

However, the Spurs are undefeated at home so we can't take them to lightly. If Lakers win one of the games in SA, I'm confident the Lakers will takethe series.

Also, I'm glad to see Trevor Ariza, even if it was garbage time. We will need him later on and some actual playing time will help him get back into thegrind of things.

Instead of using words to express how I feel about the Lakers right now, I'll just use one emoticon to say it all....
happy.gif

The Spurs are just too old, too slow, too tired. Their defense was atrocious and their offense was even worse. If Parker and Duncan are the only ones scoring,while Ginobili has that messed up ankle, who else can score? Horry's shots were way off as were Udoka's. Barry never gets playing time. Bowen isstreaky. Oberto is the worst starter in the league. Vaughn can't shoot.

That team really needs its role players to actually fill their roles.

Back
Top Bottom