Official: 2008 Western Conference Finals Game 2: Spurs vs. Lakers 5/23 6:30PM Game on TNT HD

now all I wanna see is the lakers taking a 25ish point lead in the 3rd and resting the starting 5 in the 4th
smile.gif

(*Disclamer: Wishfull thinking is still allowed)

Does anyone have a link for this game? A stream in China would be preferable. Its on tv here, but the tv aint working, so im pissed.

laugh.gif
The Spurs played possibly their worst first halves of the season,whilethe Lakers shot lights out, yet they only trail by 9. I fully expect the Spurs to get on track in that third quarter, hitting three after three and retakingthe lead heading in the fourth. From that point on, i fully expect them to dominate the Lakers winning by over 10, sending this back to the river city tied 1up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Spurs played possibly their worst first halves of the season,while the Lakers shot lights out, yet they only trail by 9. I fully expect the Spurs to get on track in that third quarter, hitting three after three and retaking the lead heading in the fourth. From that point on, i fully expect them to dominate the Lakers winning by over 10, sending this back to the river city tied 1 up.
pimp.gif

basically the reverse of last night's game. but i doubt the spurs can do anything if manu continues to suck

Just got home, looks like the Lakers had a nice first half, hopefully they keep it going half #2.
Time to watch.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Does anyone have a link for this game? A stream in China would be preferable. Its on tv here, but the tv aint working, so im pissed.

go to the TNT website

I can tell the true Laker fans who followed them back in the 80's to the ones now, just from the reaction to that Manu foul.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom